F1 22 Modding Requests

Is it possible to have a mod that makes you start with the worst car performance wise in My Team? Whether it's a new engine that has like 70 performance or being able to avoid the initial interview questions which give you initial R&D, I want the challenge of starting like Haas level bad (F1 21) relative to everyone else.

hi to all of you. But can you do Aston Martin with the new updated livery? thank you

Attachments

• formula-1-spanish-gp-2022-lanc-2.jpg
    formula-1-spanish-gp-2022-lanc-2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 311
If you have any mod request for F1 22, post it only in this thread.
Can someone make me a toyota logitech livery, I also need a helmet and a suit.
Please use the sponsors,
Air Jordan
Monster
Martini
Crypto.com
Pirelli
Phillips
Samsung
Per color scheme id like mercedes star type with an red white blue ish color
Send me a dm on insta if you wanna make one, insta: harmen0515

I absolutely loved the Nissan liveries in 2021, I need more of those!
If there is a legend that can make a car livery, suit, gloves, helmet and team clothes, that would be awesome. Logo is optional as I can just add that myself pretty easily.

Sponsors really don't matter, as long as they are logical.
Please don't put any 'Powered by <Engine Supplier>' on the livery so it is free to be used with whatever Power Unit people use.

Can someone make a custom my team car in f1 22 with a paint scheme of black red and gray(take creative liberty with that) and sponsors of Fanatec, jb-hifi, foamed insulations, anz, shell(for fuel), blue scopes steel, Panasonic, Holden, Telstra, Agl(energy company), BIng Lee and of course the Pirelli branding and all those other companies on the nose that pretty much every team has and the team name is wolftech racing. Would be much appreciated unfortunately I cannot pay you but it would be greatly appreciated. Message me on discord if you wanna do it at Bandit#2282 Thanks!

Last edited:
For MyTeam, I'd like to have a Monster Energy primary sponsored car powered by Renault, with Alpinestars, AMD, ASUS, Hugo Boss, and UPS as associate sponsors. I'd be happy with just the car skin really. I'm slowly starting to get into modding for this game, but I don't yet have Photoshop to do this myself. Appreciate the effort you artists put into this game for the community. Thanks.

Hi, I'd like to have realistic rev lights on steering wheel using red and purble for revs and green just for DRS. The mod is here for F1 2020, I saw it worked in 2021... I tried it with F1 22 with some changes, but I'm a noob so all I could get was crash or loading stuck.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.