Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

:DI've been doing too many races with no tyre or fuel sim on, and my pace was waaaay off there. Still, it was good fun, and although i was lapped bt the entire field, its given me quite a bit to learn from, which i will!

Hope that next time i get things off to a better start, and im going to do that by practing, now!:redface:

glad you had fun and learnt alot Christopher.

can anyone tell me how to post a picture? (qualifying results) i can't work it out...to much vodka and pink lemonade!

Pretty happy with myself finishing 4th... Had no chance of matching the pace of the top 3, so didn't think about that to much:D Basically i drove the entire race in the standard map, having struggled finding the right setup. Had a couple of good battles with maccaa and ccakarim, but got out on top from those small encounters:tongue:
Was pretty much set i 5th about 25sec down on Indreaks, up til lap 24 or 25 when i spot him coming out of the pits, and then he just lets me right through, don't know quite what happened. Except that he destroyed his vehicle 1 lap later.

But hey no complaints here, that was 5 points for me:redface:

i have to speak out now, i am really getting fed up with people leaving these long races, it's getting beyond a joke IMO....you sign up and we expect you to race until the end, don't give up or and give up on hope.... really dissapoints me big time.

Really Scott ?.......Your fed up......How many left this race early ?......Are you pointing at me also ?....Do you know why I left ?.....NO!! you don't..!!!!!....I have a excellent track record of staying in races I had no business being in...!!!!...I have never quit a race because I thought I couldn't win or finish good.........

F1 2010 @ Valencia 6/22/11

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PC

START TIME

19:00 GMT

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 50%
Car Assignment Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Valencia

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags:Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On
Car Performance: Equal
Collisions: Full

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist:
Banned
ABS: Banned
Traction Control: Banned
Dynamic Racing Line: Banned
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Limiter: Restrict to Manual
Pit Box Control:Restrict to Manual

Forum name:
Gamer tag:

1. Driver Tracy Booth / tbbassman / Red Bull
  2. Driver Stefan Woudenberg / joempie / Williams
  3. Driver Bill Devery / Kangaroo02 / Renault
  4. Driver David Palavandishvili / MuFaS1983 / Ferrari
  5. Driver Paull Lock / devilsixpence / mclaren
  6. Driver James Robertson / jamesscotland73 / sauber
  7. Driver Bartek Wojcik / gootek303 / Torro Rosso
  8. Driver Simon Rizzo / Rzzzzzz / Mercedes
  9. Driver Hadadi Zoltán / Zomacher / Virgin
  10. Driver David Ross / Dirtydave01 / HRT
  11. Driver Justin Webley / Kaos909 / Lotus
  12. Driver Jan-Olov Johansson / Marine5790 / Force India
Reserve...Diego Lopez/ r3mxd.....Scott Webber....Romain Langlois / Kriska93...ermanno carofiglio/Italianred...Luke Szulc / videal

I didn't make it home on time. Was about 15mins late and missed this race.
unlucky me working always till 8pm and missing all them races :frown:

next time maybe

We're sorry to Bartek because there was a McLaren seat available, Rzzzzz just didn't show? Haven't heard a peep from him?? It's disappointing to have a full grid that's not really full! pietrofantastic didn't seem to want to participate either, despite putting his name down - 3 invites and a message later he joins, made us all wait 10 mins. and then left early ??? what happened piet ???

@Stefan, you might think i'm being a bit anal, or even a lot, but just to let you know FFR, its Maggotts/Becketts corners, and yup, they are a bit of a bugger, even when you have the perfect line, though they do reward you when you get them right!

Saying that though, there's now a load of corners on there i dont know the name of propper, and sorry if you think i'm pounding on you for getting the name a bit wrong! :confused:

sorry Guys had hardware falure! After practising for most of day and night i switched off bout 3 hours b4 race for a little rest only to find on return about hour b4 start that my power supply was dead, after checking every cable cord fuse button at 4am i was lucky to only replace power supply and not a smashed to pieces computer!! gutted but all good now...Replay tonight anyone ;-) sorry all

@Stefan, you might think i'm being a bit anal, or even a lot, but just to let you know FFR, its Maggotts/Becketts corners, and yup, they are a bit of a bugger, even when you have the perfect line, though they do reward you when you get them right!Saying that though, there's now a load of corners on there i dont know the name of propper, and sorry if you think i'm pounding on you for getting the name a bit wrong! :confused:
I actually really like them, despite never getting them right. Except the 'bump' at the last righthander leading onto hangar...always have to stay off the throttle, otherwise i do the merry go round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 72 59.0%