Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

To italian:
maybe its better to u to record and put here everything and every "incident"? BUT if u cant do that (record every incident) - maybe its better not to put here anything? If u cant show to forum everything - dont do anything, because its un fair, Stewards made their design only by that movie, and if nobody can see further action - u cant appeal to 'penalty" me by past actions..

bend It was not a complain to the stewards,but because you didnt wanted to say you where wrong ,zomacher got pissed and used this incident for the stewards,if you said ye I did wrong there ,I don't even think zomacher went to the stewards for this.
you understand ?

But stewards made their design only by this incident in 2nd turn, but what he did on the straight before 3-4 turn - nobody will see, but there was just awful and unsafe driving by Zomacher. I will appeal about not to disqual me from race, but at least give me 5 p in valencia.

Kobayashi didn't hit the williams there and didn't cutted the whole corner and didn't ruined an other driver's race there. You should have done the same!
You're the driver who known by his awful, unsafe, agressive, rekcless moves here not me. Hope you learn from this from now on and race clean.
As I sad from now on I record my races.

AERODYNAMICS
VALUE
Front wing angle
Rear wing angle

BRAKING

Balance
F 52% R 48%
Pressure
HIGH
Brake size
Standard

BALANCE

Ballist distribution
F 40% R 60%
Front anti-roll bar
Rear anti-roll bar

SUSPENSION

Front ride height
Rear ride height
Front spring stiffness
Rear spring stiffness

GEARBOX

Gear 1
125 KPH
Gear 2
156 KPH
Gear 3
186 KPH
Gear 4
217 KPH
Gear 5
249 KPH
Gear 6
284 KPH
Gear 7
318 KPH

guys, this stewarding will only work if we accept and respect the stewards' decision and move along, trying to take a lesson from it and see what standards of driving we expect from these leagues. 7 of us 'official' stewards discussed this together on TS and made our decision in the most fair and unbiased way possible (which I don't see posted yet, am I missing something?)

It is of course encouraged for everyone to record their races so we can deal with every incident that gets reported, as stipulated in the rules if there is no vid evidence we cannot make a decision. In this case there was vid evidence from a car very close behind which gave us a clear enough picture to make a decision.

I dont want to hear any more about this incident Bending or anyone else, if anyone can give further video evidence that shows Bending was not blameworthy for this incident then you may appeal but as it stands there is nothing more to be done.

Learn from your mistakes and respect the decisions of the stewards as you were lucky not to come away with a more harsh penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events