Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I actually really like them, despite never getting them right. Except the 'bump' at the last righthander leading onto hangar...always have to stay off the throttle, otherwise i do the merry go round...

@ Christopher, sorry got the names written wrong. At leat you know which corners I meant. :)

Bill, you mean you got a bump? Or you mean the left hander leading unto hangar straight? I feel that the corner is tighter than when I look at the real F1 GP.
Taking that left hander is easy to go wide on the grass and spin toughing the throttle. I take it in 4th and short shift it to the 5th gear to reduce wheelspin.

@ Christopher, sorry got the names written wrong. At leat you know which corners I meant. :)Bill, you mean you got a bump? Or you mean the left hander leading unto hangar straight? I feel that the corner is tighter than when I look at the real F1 GP. Taking that left hander is easy to go wide on the grass and spin toughing the throttle. I take it in 4th and short shift it to the 5th gear to reduce wheelspin.
Haha no i mean a bump on the road, not u bumping me lol. Its at the righthander JUST before the left onto hangar straight. Dont u feel it? Maybe my suspension settings...

Probably I take it differently. :) You really need to hit the apex else you go wide or have to slow down a lot. But a bump.... hmmmm... will need to drive out again I feel it. :D

i actually stay away a little from the apex to avoid the worst of it. maybe i'll try some different lines to. what were my lines like through that complex on worn primes as you were up my gearbox 3 laps from the end? simlar to yours??

i actually stay away a little from the apex to avoid the worst of it. maybe i'll try some different lines to. what were my lines like through that complex on worn primes as you were up my gearbox 3 laps from the end? simlar to yours??

I was hitting all apexes and you weren't, especially on the last right/left going onto hangar straight. I won most time there, but you had greater speed on straights, probably I used more wing, also for copse corner I take in 6th so not to turn wide and risk a spin on those curbs. ;)

Bend, my opinion was based on italianred's video only. Didn't say much about 1st corner as on the video I can't see what happend there exactly. I can only see what happend on exit from turn 2. Of course something made you go off the track in the first place (your driving or Hadadi's - I don't know) but the way you came back on it wasn't right and you have to agree on this.

Guy's keep it cool :cool: and let stewards do their job.

the reason that bend went over the gras is because he wanted to overtake zomacher ,but zomacher had the racingline and bend hoped that zomacher would break earlier in that corner ,but zomacher defended his line,and bend had no time to take that corner and went over the gras,the overtaking was a good try but bend should saw it was not possible anymore and back off and wait for another moment

To italian:
maybe its better to u to record and put here everything and every "incident"? BUT if u cant do that (record every incident) - maybe its better not to put here anything? If u cant show to forum everything - dont do anything, because its un fair, Stewards made their design only by that movie, and if nobody can see further action - u cant appeal to 'penalty" me by past actions..

and again - how stewards can give me a DISQUALIFICATION after the incident where I didnt won a position, I've lost one, I think that its to heavy, I can understand if stewards gave me 5 positions in Valencia, but disqualifying me whole race where I came 2nd - its not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 57.1%