Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hadadi Zoltan
what r u talking about? I went out, I cutted not to lose my car getting back to track, and u know - i was really slow when I was back, i didnt even recive a penalty, but that was enough to touch u, BUT, after that - YOU closed the door in front of my nose, U just tryed to push me out in the left wall... and If u say - if u leading u can do what ever u want to - ok, i'll do that next time with u if u can do it with me.

Bartek Wojcik
If we could see next 5-10 seconds of the video from my or Zoltan's car - U'd see that i cuted 3-4turn because I couldnt even brake because he was pushing me in the wall...

scr*w that, next time, every race - I'll record it.

Every time - there is only me in 'causing' problems, but nobody looks about themselves, especialy Hadadi, no offence.

Somebody sent me a race invite during our Q. I went to reply telling him I was already in a race, and accidentally clicked join, and of course there isn't a cancel button or anything lol....so it forced me to leave our race. And to make me even more bitter, the guy that invited me didn't even have a race going....sigh :mad:

sorry for leaving the race, i spun on the first lap and lost my front wing and got a puncture, limped back to the pits, new wing and tyres, got a drive through for pit lane speeding, took my drive through at the end of lap 2 and then spun again and lost my front wing again. by which point i was 50 seconds down on the next driver so i decided i would probably be lapped pretty soon after and decided it was better to leave and keep out the way.

I think i need to look at the setup and my driving.

hope everyone else had a good race.

First of all you should have used your brakes instead of cutting the track! You had your control over the car. I think you clearly know that if you brake than Italian will get you. That's the reason why you cutted. Secondly you could get next to me because you hit my back man! Don't be ridiculous pls. You can see this clearly on the video! That's why Italian was able to overtake me. I lost a postion because of your agressive driving. Same happened back in China remember? But there I lost 7 or 8 positions and a front wing. If you don't know what I'm talking about then read the chinese race's topic. And if you managed to overtake me you wouldn't thought about that was an illegal overtake because you pushed me? OF COURSE NOT! That's the problem with you and yes YOU CAUSING TROUBLE EVERY TIME. You had your moves with Italian and than me and than devilsixpence. He even skipped a race because of you! Ask the others about me and about you.
Anyway the stewards will make their decision about this "accident".
Ah yeah and about the future: I totally had enough of you. From now on I record the races so stop you agressive reckless moves because every time you do something I'll send it to the stewards.

Sorry guys I lost connection on lap 11, though race was already ruined after the Ferrari hit me hard into turn one causing a rear puncture, also hit me again when I was fighting back throught the field, a bit cheeky but it didnt matter in the end. Roll on Hungary :)

Made a great start in the race after choosing not do do a qualy lap went from 7th to 4th almost had 3rd. However around the 1st lap i had horrible understeer and bad brakes which cost me 2positions 3 laps later when i got my way around and began to deal with it i caught up to 2nd 3rd and pasing 4th in the process i was hanging on to them i had Primes onto which was good however i then braked to late and cut the chicane which gave me a drive through. Next lap i spun on the curb and got a penalty for cutting it and a broken front wing so pitted for a front wing and forgot to put the limter on (another penalty). Next lap took my penalty lap after went to take my other penalty but lokked my brakes going into the pits and lost my front wing. Completed my penalty and was on Options with 18laps left i then became the fastest car on track even catching Andric (i was 3min down haha) then i spun and got lapped by Thomas that then cost me 2seconds a lap finshed the race of with another drive through haha.
Honestly i think the first drive through cost me second place but o well see you next week in Hungray guys! :)

i have to speak out now, i am really getting fed up with people leaving these long races, it's getting beyond a joke IMO....you sign up and we expect you to race until the end, don't give up or and give up on hope.... really dissapoints me big time.

NP Kaos, not sure what you was playing at there tho as you came on the inside(left side of the track) when you the line is on the right hand side to take the hard left turn, was very suprised by you hitting me on the left side.

Ahh Bill you GIT haha, if i didn't have that 20 second Penalty i would have been 3rd my strategy was pretty good and ended up 3rd, after doing extremely bad at the start driving in 9th along with Joempie :D

Video will be up soon.

Great race.

Qualified on primes cant remember the time but it was something like 2 secs ahead of 2nd was like a 1:30.7 I think.

Race started got a crap start got warned for illegal blocking dropped a fair way down the pack, from there on I just battled my way back through once in the lead (was within the first 6 laps I rekon) just kept pulling away.

Finished 1st

Good job guys especially the backmarkers who I gave very little margin for error on a few occasions when lapping.

http://www.racedepartment.com/members/hadadi-zoltan.html

Bartek Wojcik
If we could see next 5-10 seconds of the video from my or Zoltan's car - U'd see that i cuted 3-4turn because I couldnt even brake because he was pushing me in the wall...

scr*w that, next time, every race - I'll record it.

Every time - there is only me in 'causing' problems, but nobody looks about themselves, especialy Hadadi, no offence.

Bend, my opinion was based on italianred's video only. Didn't say much about 1st corner as on the video I can't see what happend there exactly. I can only see what happend on exit from turn 2. Of course something made you go off the track in the first place (your driving or Hadadi's - I don't know) but the way you came back on it wasn't right and you have to agree on this.

Guy's keep it cool :cool: and let stewards do their job.

Q 1st

Had some troubles putting together a 'banzai'-lap so I went the more safer way at the last qualifying which gave me the time 1:39.3, respectable and by around 1.5 sec good for pole.

R 1st

My launch wasn't perfect but I felt I hade some lag for a split second cause there was a very fast starting Ferrari from 4th (?) that was alongside me and the 2nd placed guy. Slotted in behind the Williams and just hung with him for the first lap until he made a mistake at turn 14 and went wide I took the chance and I was up in to 1st. After that I built up a around 15 sec gap in about 5 laps and pitted for primes lap 9. Came out in the lead and just pretty much cruised to victory!

Credit should go to the lapped cars, even tough you guys were battling hard with one another you gave me plenty of room to lap you! Had a fantastic time racing with all of you and I'm looking forward to next week for Round 2.

well what a race!! very exciting start, middle an end for me. good battles with STU and andrew at start, joempie and i in the middle and end.
FULL race summation and video after i feed and kiss the kids and wife (6.46am here)

a couple of quick points before i go...
i agree with scott, if you commit to a race you must be prepared for it and switched on ! :)
um andrew...u qualyd 4 tenths quicker than me, thx ! haha (i WAS on options mind you and u on primes) :))
scott, as you will see in my vid, you nearly took my 3rd place away because of the drama on penultimate lap :)))

haha, really enjoyed it. would have finished 2nd if it was a 73% race ... :)

EDIT: sorry andrew, you were .998 secs quicker in qualy, not .4. wishful thinking...

Enjoyable race, which ended in a low.

Qualified on primes as 4th (snatched that place on my last lap by a couple of thousands) :D
Start till after copse corner was okay, but missed the rythme for meckets/beckets(?) and went over the grass and waited till everyone passed and continued.
Drove some time around with Scott. Moving up the field, Could pass Scott and Bill when they pitted for primes.
Between lap 12 and 17 I got a phone call so my pace dropped dramaticly to the guys behind could come closer.
Bill closed the gap around 3~5 seconds. In lap 27 or so went in for my only pitstop.
I thought I would not be able to catch up Bill, but 3 or 4 laps before the end I was within 2 seconds. I had no idea where I should be able to pass himm as he didn't seem to have any problems with some corners.
2 Laps for before the end I follow him into cops corner (gap around 1 second) and he span on the curbs and onto the track. I just could avoid him on the left. Was too bad as it was really tense, I was quicker, but where to pass him.
Second place was a gimme like this, too bad that it ended in a low.

I thought I had this race recorded, but instead of starting record...I made a screenshot... :(

Congrats to our race winner Andrew and other podium finisher Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes