You have a point though.
Its a bit stupid that people are so willing now to give out money for anything.
I actually started to notice that less and less mdders are doing stuff for free anymore :( which shouldn´t happen because we are supposed to help the community here in RD, RD is not a business its a community.
Obviously no hate to the modders who don´t do it for free and i totally understand them and yes some orders are too big to be done for free.
I don´t know its just my thinking but again no hate to the great modders who charge for mods.
no offense was meant by it at all was just saying that id be willing because my request is a very unique one which i dont think many people would go for and that if the modder did the work for me may feel like its pointless because maybe (i dont know for sure obviously) only a few people would download it and it my not be as rewarding for said modder in the long run thats all

If the reason "only a few people would download it" would be a reason for not creating a mod. My mods portfolio would be pretty empty :D But that is now a bit too offtopic ;-)

no offense was meant by it at all was just saying that id be willing because my request is a very unique one which i dont think many people would go for and that if the modder did the work for me may feel like its pointless because maybe (i dont know for sure obviously) only a few people would download it and it my not be as rewarding for said modder in the long run thats all
ok but its more of a matter of showing what you can do to other people.

You have a point though.
Its a bit stupid that people are so willing now to give out money for anything.
I actually started to notice that less and less mdders are doing stuff for free anymore :( which shouldn´t happen because we are supposed to help the community here in RD, RD is not a business its a community.
Obviously no hate to the modders who don´t do it for free and i totally understand them and yes some orders are too big to be done for free.
I don´t know its just my thinking but again no hate to the great modders who charge for mods.
No offense (let's continue with that no offense train lol), but I really don't think it's stupid. People are entitled to reward those who help them out, especially if they are willing to take on a challange that no one else wants to do. I would ask for a mod here for years to be made and no one would touch it. So whats the harm in offering some money as an enticement? And as I said before, there are plenty of people here who just refuse to take on commissioned work, so more power to them.

Not sure how that leads to less mods, but I see a few of you have the same opinion, just doesn't make any sense to me. We are not entitled to anything, paid or not, so we should be happy with what we get. And if some mods need to be paid for, it's better that it's there and available than not have it at all.

Getting a bit off topic, but those are my views.

No offense (let's continue with that no offense train lol), but I really don't think it's stupid. People are entitled to reward those who help them out, especially if they are willing to take on a challange that no one else wants to do. I would ask for a mod here for years to be made and no one would touch it. So whats the harm in offering some money as an enticement? And as I said before, there are plenty of people here who just refuse to take on commissioned work, so more power to them.

Not sure how that leads to less mods, but I see a few of you have the same opinion, just doesn't make any sense to me. We are not entitled to anything, paid or not, so we should be happy with what we get. And if some mods need to be paid for, it's better that it's there and available than not have it at all.

Getting a bit off topic, but those are my views.
Like i dont disagree with what you say but honestly in my opinion the modding requests thread is useless :roflmao:. Cause most of the time modders ignore it (apart from that Andre Mario guy but I legit never seen a livery that he made).
What i think should be done is you go PM various different modders and ask them if they are available, but dont straight out of the bat offer to pay (cause then it kinda looks like you prefer to pay for soemthng rather than getting it for free lol), first try to see what they say and if they charge and if they charge then pay them for their service.
Thats just my views but i respect you have different views

Like i dont disagree with what you say but honestly in my opinion the modding requests thread is useless :roflmao:. Cause most of the time modders ignore it (apart from that Andre Mario guy but I legit never seen a livery that he made).
What i think should be done is you go PM various different modders and ask them if they are available, but dont straight out of the bat offer to pay (cause then it kinda looks like you prefer to pay for soemthng rather than getting it for free lol), first try to see what they say and if they charge and if they charge then pay them for their service.
Thats just my views but i respect you have different views
i prefer getting this tread on that receiving million MP for request. If i choose one, prefer to contact the guy. Btw dont be jealous if you cant do liveries ......

i prefer getting this tread on that receiving million MP for request. If i choose one, prefer to contact the guy. Btw dont be jealous if you cant do liveries ......
When did i say i was jealous? I never even mentioned making liveries?
Mate calm down i never even mentioned making liveries or not like don´t come here and join a polite conversation that has nothing to do with you and then accuse me of saying something i didnt because i literally never said anything about modders who do liveries.

People like you need to start reading the whole argument before making nonsense accusations like this.
Literally on every post you make when you show a livery you are making I comment good job or i like it so why would you say that?

And then the worst thing is you insult me with a false accusation but then you don´t even have the courage to say anything back.
Anyways i won´t argue with people like you good luck with your liveries this and i hope you have a sucessful year.

im a weird kinda guy but still codemasters wont give me the option and im really very tired of playing in the rain i get alot of them way more then 2020 so help a guy out lol
I can try to do it but no promises :thumbsup:
I'm more used to doing faces not removing rain.
But it will still be fun to Try I guess

Looking for someone that can make me an entire My Team mod with suit, helmet, crew, sim, etc.
I will pay for it (via paypal) but it has to be quality work, for more infos pm me.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am French as you will understand sorry if the translation is not terrible, I would like to have an alpine helmet with the French flag and the number 15 if possible. Here with the Alpine emblem on the helmet and the Alpine colors (blue and black) please.

I would also like a French team to drive with the Renault engine like Alpine, why not Peugeot? Ideas ?
With the set, outfit, helmet, glove, paddok, emblem, ect ...
It would be good for us French :)

I hope it's possible ;) Thanks to you :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea