Hello everyone :)
I am looking for someone who could create two complete MyTeam Sets (Livery, Helmets, Logo, Crew details, etc.) for a Powerade and mtnDew F1 Team. Already got color schemes and ideas in mind, a general idea is already there, it comes only down to make it happen.

Obviously, I am ready to pay for the good work, preferably one price for both sets (PayPal, Bank Transfer).

Who is down and interested?

Gabriel

Hello everyone :)
I am looking for someone who could create two complete MyTeam Sets (Livery, Helmets, Logo, Crew details, etc.) for a Powerade and mtnDew F1 Team. Already got color schemes and ideas in mind, a general idea is already there, it comes only down to make it happen.

Obviously, I am ready to pay for the good work, preferably one price for both sets (PayPal, Bank Transfer).

Who is down and interested?

Gabriel
Pm

Wellll even wages work, i still put WIP shot and as i know, you started on F1 2021... nothing on F1 2020. Thats why i'm questionning and you show up on every request even those free
1. Yes I started modding f1 2021 but i work as a graphic designer so it's not like I'm new to the whole designing liveries stuff.
2. Yes I reply to everyone and I offer to do it but I tell them that it will cost them and then it's up to them if they need want to pay or not if not then I recommend some modders that might do it for free.
3. I don't post Wips public because I think it's a bit stupid showing something off to people that I won't be uploading for everyone.
Like what I am trying to make them jealous because someone is getting a sweet livery? No it's stupid I would never post pictures of something I'm not releasing for everyone.
So yeah hope that answers your questions and maybe you will think twice before accusing me of being a troll.

1. Yes I started modding f1 2021 but i work as a graphic designer so it's not like I'm new to the whole designing liveries stuff.
2. Yes I reply to everyone and I offer to do it but I tell them that it will cost them and then it's up to them if they need want to pay or not if not then I recommend some modders that might do it for free.
3. I don't post Wips public because I think it's a bit stupid showing something off to people that I won't be uploading for everyone.
Like what I am trying to make them jealous because someone is getting a sweet livery? No it's stupid I would never post pictures of something I'm not releasing for everyone.
So yeah hope that answers your questions and maybe you will think twice before accusing me of being a troll.
Welll no show of work, how can you gain trust of others ? Even if those wont be avalaible

Welll no show of work, how can you gain trust of others ? Even if those wont be avalaible
Obviously if someone ask me to make a livery obviously I will show them some of my previous work!
But obviously it will be privately either through her in RD in the private messages tab or in any other social media platform they wish to use.
So hit me with more stupid questions so I can continue to explain them why I do them that way.

Also if you think my way of work is stupid the same can be said for yours in my opinion.
You upload here publicly WIPS for private requests for what exactly?
Not like you will release them publicly so why show other people a livery they might like but then you aren't even releasing it for everyone?

I'm thinking in develop a engine sound mod for 2020 game using HexEditor, but I need the 2021 engine sound files. Is there anyone that could upload these files for me? (in google drive ou somewhere else). If I succeed I promise to share the files here in racedepartment. Thanks in advance

p.s.: they probably are on F1 2021/audio/2021/bundles

Looking for a full team livery myself as well. As I did last year, I will pay for what I requested (I done this with multiple people last game for multiple liveries). If anyone willing, please send me a PM

No offense, but all this willingness to pay for mod creations surely leads into that less free content will come in the future - because a modder could think, why should one spend time on something for free if there are people throwing money for it on "contract".

I know, donations are like 1 of 25.000 users

Hello there all

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to try something a bit different out for me !!!!

so first of all I'm looking for a helmet with a welsh theme as I have an idea to be be the first welsh driver in f1 (don't mind sponsors or have any design preference but can help with ideas) (but really like what Lewis Hamilton and Lando Norris have in general) would love to have a welsh inspired helmet for my game.

Second part of this would be of course a my team package for a for the first ever welsh based team in f1 (no preference on design or sponsors again but can help with ideas too).

Would absolutely love to see if any one would like to take this challenge willing to pay for that persons hard work but obviously would want proof of work and proof of the task being completed too.

If anyone is Interested please pm me.
Simon

P.S. I know that's a lot of work but hey its a challenge ( have tried doing my own liveries recently and have failed miserably )

No offense, but all this willingness to pay for mod creations surely leads into that less free content will come in the future - because a modder could think, why should one spend time on something for free if there are people throwing money for it on "contract".

No offense taken, however I pay for mods when I want something personal and my requests go unnoticed (which they have plenty of times before). I don't have the pre-requisite skills to create things myself, and when I do want something or request it, I am willing to pay for someone to do it for me. I know it's a lot of work that goes into creating these things, and it doesn't seem to really cut down on the free content the past few years.

Lots of great modders here don't take requests, as they are free to do so, so I am not upset about that. But if someone is willing to take up my request, that no one else will, then I want to reward them.

Last edited:

You have a point though.
Its a bit stupid that people are so willing now to give out money for anything.
I actually started to notice that less and less mdders are doing stuff for free anymore :( which shouldn´t happen because we are supposed to help the community here in RD, RD is not a business its a community.
Obviously no hate to the modders who don´t do it for free and i totally understand them and yes some orders are too big to be done for free.
I don´t know its just my thinking but again no hate to the great modders who charge for mods.

No offense taken, however I pay for mods when I want something personal and my requests go unnoticed (which they have plenty of times before). I don't have the pre-requisite skills to create things myself, and when I do want something or request it, I am willing to pay for someone to do it for me. I know it's a lot of work that goes into creating these things, and it doesn't seem to really cut down on the free content the past few years.

Lots of great modders here don't take requests, as they are free to do so, so I am not upset about that. But if someone is willing to take up my request, that no one else will, then I want to reward them.
Agree with with this one Bud. I would rather support a modder that actually creates stuff that I will use. LOL. I don't have the skill to create what's on my mind and I want a detailed work so I look for a modder's work first and send them pm for commission request. I thinks its better that way.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.