Anyone could make me this helmet please?
Please PM for details.
Thanks
Working on it :D
Mag.jpg

Mag3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for help from someone who knows a little about how this game works.
Me and my friend are playing in coop career and since we started new game cars are constantly ghostig at low speed or off track (both AI and us). There is no switch for this in coop, but in other online modes or LAN there is one. Official codemasters forum are no help at all. So my question is; can it be done by modifying some of game files or save game files? Is there any hope ?

I can't seem to upload to this site at all, screenshots from my HD or from a link or any .rar file to release a mod...

Is there any setting I need to change to fix this?

I have a few mods ready for release and would like to add them here...

Including this Minardi

Last edited:
Can someone please make a blown diffuser sound mod for F1 2021/2020 (for modern car) which sounds like the real life 2011 FIA F1 championship. Me and so many others would love this mod as it would make modern cars sound better and will give more potential.

(Reference to what I'm talking about)

Could somebody make a mexico and netherlands livery for max and checo for me to use as special liveries in my career mode? Like max's one could be an orange one with a lion and checos have anything that refrences to mexico and have the mexican flag colours? If someone does make either, pls lmk! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back