Hi there...can someone possibly do the new VAR F2 2022 Team skin in F1 2021? I really like the livrery but i don't know how to do it....thx to who will do it
For reference suit and cars:

Attachments

• FGlNZZmXoAE145a.jpg
    FGlNZZmXoAE145a.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 60
  • FGqGtgrWUAc8tbF.jpg
    FGqGtgrWUAc8tbF.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 60
  • FHMrF_CXsAE3Uy_.jpg
    FHMrF_CXsAE3Uy_.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_2022-01-14-07-52-42-738_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-14-07-52-42-738_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 58
Hi, I'm new to modding in F1 series and I'm looking for someone who could help me with liveries for MyTeam Career.
I found there many great liveries but some of them are made for player's team and I would like to change them for real team's liveries but don't know how. For example, I would like to make this livery: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/black-ice-only-car.45485/ as a livery for Aston Martin F1 Team as it reflects Canadian influence on team and also uses kind of similar green colour, ofc I would add Cognizant, BWT and Aston Martin logos. Could anyone give me some advice how to do it?

Also, I would like to request a livery for McLaren MP4/4 Marlboro, Shell etc livery for a McLaren F1 Team, not a MyTeam livery . It would be great to bring that as a special livery for McLaren for tracks like Monaco, Sao Paulo or Suzuka.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to modding in F1 series and I'm looking for someone who could help me with liveries for MyTeam Career.
I found there many great liveries but some of them are made for player's team and I would like to change them for real team's liveries but don't know how. For example, I would like to make this livery: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/black-ice-only-car.45485/ as a livery for Aston Martin F1 Team as it reflects Canadian influence on team and also uses kind of similar green colour, ofc I would add Cognizant, BWT and Aston Martin logos. Could anyone give me some advice how to do it?
for that, you need to use modular mod... because liveries arent compatible with real chassis. And real chassis have huge limitation for creating liveries

Can you add Tatiana Calderón as a female driver? Since she's not on the game, can you add her as a female driver, and include everything of her, including the commentating audio of her too?

Can you add Tatiana Calderón as a female driver? Since she's not on the game, can you add her as a female driver, and include everything of her, including the commentating audio of her too?
As far as i know you can't just add faces unless they've been on previous games and definitely not audio.

Last edited:
Anyone could make me this helmet please?
Please PM for details.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-171422261~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-171422261~2.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220126-171416691~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220126-171416691~2.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 55

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes