Hello everyone! I'd have a request. Some of you more experienced could create me the real livery of the Mercedes W13 (even with MyTeam livery) that has the real Halo with sponsors Akkodis and Inoes and the original blue and black colors. I attach the picture below to clarify the thing better. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• lewis.png
    lewis.png
    603.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'd have a request. Some of you more experienced could create me the real livery of the Mercedes W13 (even with MyTeam livery) that has the real Halo with sponsors Akkodis and Inoes and the original blue and black colors. I attach the picture below to clarify the thing better. Thank you in advance.
I could make it for you, I sent you a pm

Is it generally possible to change these indicators (those dots on the map in the drivers' race and those lines next to the teams in the standings) to a different color? For example, to change the color of Alpine on the map from blue to yellow dot? Is it possible or not?

Hi modders, i was wondering if it was possible for someone to create a mod that let you do the engineer of the spectating player in f1 2021.
This is a huge request and i don't even know if this is possible.
Here's some ideas/hint for the mod
would be dope to have it (imo should be in the vanilla game)
Thanks in advance

It is possible to change drivers look? E.g add to driver faces more hair, beard, change their eye color etc. or it is not possible?
You can mod the head files in photo shop. Never tried personally but it can be done. As for hair there's a hair file for those that have some kind of hair textures. Not all drivers though.

How do i replace steering wheels in the cockpit?

I want to use a redbull/alpha tauri chassis, but use a ferrari steering wheel in the cockpit. Is it possible, or is the wheel attached to the 3d chassis?

Hey all. I'm looking for someone to help me create/understand modding engines and performance of cars. I want 2022 to have some bigger change ups for my career (I'm playing all games from 2018-2022 to mimmick how things might change if I was in f1 rn). I've done a decent amount of stuff, just not yet moved performances

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back