I know that most people would want money for this, but maybe some of you would be able to do my own car paint for me in F1 2021. I'm really bad at this stuff so i kinda can't do this myself. No need for suit and logo, only the livery.
Name: Fasti (Racing)
Main collors: yellow and black
Sponsors: Allianz, New Ballance, Sprite
theme for possible logo (not necessary): Parrot
I would be really thankful.
I mean there isn't really much of a point in making a fully custom livery for free because there is nothing to be gained for it.
I don't understand why if you want something that's just for you why do you want it for free and what would even be the point of doing it?
If It was a real livery or maybe a livery that could appeal to many people then maybe it would be worth. But if it's something custom made for you then there isn't much for the designer to gain from it.

Last edited:
I mean there isn't really much of a point in making a fully custom livery for free because there is nothing to be gained for it.
I don't understand why if you want something that's just for you why do you want it for free and what would even be the point of doing it?
If It was a real livery or maybe a livery that could appeal to many people then maybe it would be worth. But if it's something custom made for you then there isn't much for the designer to gain from it.
Obviously You're right. But maybe there are people who don't do it for the money but for the pleasure, and do have time.

Anyone seen a realistic dirty air effect mod around? I've found 2 here - 1 based off of the first - with reduced dirty air, but none with realistic (increased) dirty air.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I would like to start a MyTeam career mode with a new F1 Team owned by Flavio Briatore. The team main colour should be yellow (as we are missing it in this years's grid and because I imagine this team as a satellite Renault Team) with a splash of black and renault 2006's light blue. Is there anyone who would be so kind to create such a my team package?

Thank you in advance!

• Deleted member 1946917

Anyone seen a realistic dirty air effect mod around? I've found 2 here - 1 based off of the first - with reduced dirty air, but none with realistic (increased) dirty air.
i think the tyre performance mod by Poubelle is the closest thing you can get to realistic dirty air

• Deleted member 1946917

Hey guys, would anyone be able to do Lewis Hamilton's 2017 helmet replacing his current one?

Attachments

• Formula-One-F1-Brazilian-Grand-Prix-2017.jpg
    Formula-One-F1-Brazilian-Grand-Prix-2017.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 46
  • lewis.jpg
    lewis.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi, please create helmet Leclerc and Sainz for player career helmet with helmet wings. Or its possible transparency coloring for helmet wings? Thanks

• Deleted member 1946917

Oufff try here because its not legal to share that kind of thing here on RD, RD rules,

on Modding community someone will send it to you personally
edit: nevermind i'm in now

can you send me this invite link? i just tried it now but invite not working for me so need it resent, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies