F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021

Misc F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021 1.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Exactly! But the graphics and performance charts in game unfortunately will not match the values of the modified files because they do not change automatically accordingly, so you will see the effects only in race... You will see Racing Point 3rd fastest but it's not matching the performance on track. This is a side effect
HOPEFULLY one day with more resources codes could make it do that

• Deleted member 1031992

After 5 100% races, Ferrari is a bit overpowered
1619389976753.png

After 5 100% races, Ferrari is a bit overpowered
View attachment 469145
Hi Corby! Thank You. Is this your first my team season? Just to check if upgrades have taken place. Strange to see Ferrari second, as right now I am playing a full season in championship mode, so with no upgrades to cars, and I have Red Bull and Verstappen leading, second Hamilton and 3rd Bottas, 4th Leclerc but in most of the races the fight with McLaren is very well balanced, they are 3rd in the constructor standings. Of course it's difficult to tell when upgrades in career mode or my team may take place race after race.

If I receive other feedbacks about an overpowered Ferrari I will consider some changes after Portimao; at the moment in my gameplay I am mostly satisfied, only some small doubts about the distancing between Ferrari and AlphaTauri but again in my gameplay Ferrari is not as ahead in the standings as in your season.

Albon is behind Leclerc because of his low overall, Leclerc sometimes outperforms the car as he does in real life with its 87 overall.
IMG_20210426_010358.jpg

Last edited:
Something that I experienced in career and my team modes even before playing with my mod is that Bottas outperforms Hamilton and Red Bull is always lower than it should be. Seeing Aston Martin this low makes me think that the mod is working, but in a career mode variables are many. Actually the championship mode in am playing is reflecting what I designed on paper and will wait for new feedbacks before implementing new changes that may improve the experience! :)

Hey, i´ve played a little bit with all your mods. Perfomance is accurate for me (Verstappen and Hamilton are fighting for the wc and bot,per, ferrari or mclaren are fighting for 3rd place). Rear tyres fall off too quickly for me and the drag is broken because for ai is far too strong and hardly affects me at all (or maybe haas is too bad and i need to test other cars)

Hey, i´ve played a little bit with all your mods. Perfomance is accurate for me (Verstappen and Hamilton are fighting for the wc and bot,per, ferrari or mclaren are fighting for 3rd place). Rear tyres fall off too quickly for me and the drag is broken because for ai is far too strong and hardly affects me at all (or maybe haas is too bad and i need to test other cars)
Yes, Haas is definitely bad, equivalent to original Williams + Ferrari engine + more weight so the only thing you can do is try to beat your team mate.

I did not touch anything about tyre wear, it is in another file but it may be connected to Haas low performance and aero.

Drag affects all cars, equally AI and player, it is just that Haas is really down in performance combined to the fact that Williams and Alfa Romeo are improved. If you tell me that Haas is unplayable I will consider reverting their chassis mass to their original level, although in the first versions Haas alwaysh finished ahead than Latifi because of the driver ratings and I wanted to recreate the 2021 Haas always finishing last and lapped. Thank you for your feedback!

Last edited:
I meant the damage not the wear of the tyres. Sometimes the smallest contact can cause the rear wheels to come off.
At the first race, the Haas felt undriveable. But since I play the career and can develop the car further, it already feels better, especially when you then have to deal with the setup even more otherwise you lose against the teammate.
As soon as I have done a few more races I will give you more feedback.

Last edited:
I meant the damage not the wear of the tyres. Sometimes the smallest contact can cause the rear wheels to come off.
At the first race, the Haas felt undriveable. But since I play the career and can develop the car further, it already feels better, especially when you then have to deal with the setup even more otherwise you lose against the teammate.
As soon as I have done a few more races I will give you more feedback.
Thank you very much. About the damage yes, that's one of the purposes of the mod to cause crashes especially to the AI with each other as they are very cautious, but I i will try to look into that!

If you want to make the Haas drivers spin, reduce the grip level of the team :D
It's funny to see the A.I. spin, it's just hard to maintain your own grip, too, then :D

If you want to make the Haas drivers spin, reduce the grip level of the team :D
It's funny to see the A.I. spin, it's just hard to maintain your own grip, too, then :D
Haha this would be fun! Which values refer to grip in the vtf files? Because this, I don't know :D Globally I would love to see the AI spin more even if after level 101 they make more mistakes

I tried the mod with original skins and copy install procedure and I have no problem. When I install Luca Design skin 2021 and copy the performance erp file in active mod folder don't function. Any solution? Thanks for your work James

I tried the mod with original skins and copy install procedure and I have no problem. When I install Luca Design skin 2021 and copy the performance erp file in active mod folder don't function. Any solution? Thanks for your work James
Hi James, it should work just by putting both files in the active ModularMods folder. When You installed LucasDesign mod did you copypaste it? Did it overwrite the "achievements" folder necessary to make ModularMods work? Just trying to guess

Last edited:
I have tried the mod with the new version and it does not work for me, it may not work for me, because I have other mods like Xurda installed?
How did you install the mod?

If you have other mods and you copied Xurda mod after having copied my mod, its erp team files did overwrite mine (the erp files in the team folders as you can see in my copypaste version is where the performance vtf xml file is located). If you use skin mods either you have to use the useful modular mods templates or you will have to manually reinsert my raw vtf files in the erp teams folder by using Ego Archive. But please explain so I can give you assistance

Last edited:
How did you install the mod?

If you have other mods and you copied Xurda mod after having copied my mod, its erp team files did overwrite mine (the erp files in the team folders as you can see in my copypaste version is where the performance vtf xml file is located). If you use skin mods either you have to use the useful modular mods templates or you will have to manually reinsert my raw vtf files in the erp teams folder by using Ego Archive. But please explain so I can give you assistance
No, I already got the Xurda mod before yours and then I pasted yours apparently without overwriting any files

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea