F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021

Misc F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021 1.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, I uninstalled the game to see if it was the fault of the new patch or my game and the mod still doesn't work so I guess it's the fault of the new patch
It is strange as the new patch only touched the .dat file and should not have had touched the erp files into the teams folders. If you used the simple copypaste version, qre you able to inform me about this, just to double check?

Please go to your f1 folder, 2020 assetgroups, f1 2020 vehicle package, teams, redbull, wep, open the Red Bull erp file with Ego archiver, select xml files 1, click on redbull.vtf and tell me the "y" value of the second line of splineelement? Original RedBull has 8226 (and many decimals), my RedBull has a value of 8437. This will confirm if my mod is present in your game correctly or not

Pic for reference, original Red Bull vs mine, obviously many values changed but this is the first different value to appear and that can be the proof if the mod was installed correctly, only for copypaste version or manual and not for ModularMods.

redbull.PNG

Last edited:
It is strange as the new patch only touched the .dat file and should not have had touched the erp files into the teams folders. If you used the simple copypaste version, qre you able to inform me about this, just to double check?

Please go to your f1 folder, 2020 assetgroups, f1 2020 vehicle package, teams, redbull, wep, open the Red Bull erp file with Ego archiver, select xml files 1, click on redbull.vtf and tell me the "y" value of the second line of splineelement? Original RedBull has 8226 (and many decimals), my RedBull has a value of 8437. This will confirm if my mod is present in your game correctly or not

Pic for reference, original Red Bull vs mine, obviously many values changed but this is the first different value to appear and that can be the proof if the mod was installed correctly, only for copypaste version or manual and not for ModularMods.

View attachment 470087
1619713433066.png

1619713557973.png

I have the same '' y '' value as you (8437) but the pilot mode comparison graph does not detect it. Is this normal? Because maybe that’s just it

Last edited:
View attachment 470118
View attachment 470126
I have the same '' y '' value as you (8437) but the pilot mode comparison graph does not detect it. Is this normal? Because maybe that’s just it
Yes, it is normal, this is a side effect of the game: the graphics don't change based on the performance of the files, it's something that you will have only in race... I am sorry but this is something that the mod cannot modify.

I would love to have the updated graphics based on the performance that I choose but it's not possible to do that... Or at least I am not able to do that. So you will see the effect of my mod only on the field, even if now the Racing Point is in the midfield you will see it 3rd strongest. This can also be misleading in career as the teams will start from a base different than the one that the game wants.

But at least you confirmed that my mod is installed correctly so try and see during races, I'm sure you will have different results! Hope You enjoy it!

Last edited:
I have no idea about Xurda's content, because I don't care about current F1 seasons in the game.
But remember one thing: performance_f1_teams.erp > fomswap erp > original F1 erp.

Just in any case there is this or that existing, the game will read the first vtf file of a team and call it a day.

Last edited:
Yes, it is normal, this is a side effect of the game: the graphics don't change based on the performance of the files, it's something that you will have only in race... I am sorry but this is something that the mod cannot modify.

I would love to have the updated graphics based on the performance that I choose but it's not possible to do that... Or at least I am not able to do that. So you will see the effect of my mod only on the field, even if now the Racing Point is in the midfield you will see it 3rd strongest. This can also be misleading in career as the teams will start from a base different than the one that the game wants.

But at least you confirmed that my mod is installed correctly so try and see during races, I'm sure you will have different results! Hope You enjoy it!
Yes, perfectly. I did a 50% race (distance) with Sergio Perez (with Red Bull) starting last and I finished second so the mod is perfect, today I will try it with the pilot mode.
Thank you very much and congratulations for the great work

When I will publish next update I will include a version with damage a bit reduced after listening to feedbacks, will keep also the current damage version for those who like it. Let's see how Alpine performs tomorrow, but I think I will wait at least until Spain before working on new performanfe updates

EnriqueBanderas updated F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021 with a new update entry:

Version 1.8 Performance after Portimao

Some tweaks were needed, and who knows what will happen after Spain?

This version 1.8 reflects the great step up made by Alpine.
AlphaTauri downgraded slightly
after not meeting the expectations, until now, of course.
Alfa Romeo slightly increased, hopefully fighting for P12-15.
Also, now Red Bull and Mercedes have equal drag so the drivers will make the difference (not a big change, Mercedes drag goes from 1.050 to 1.047 to match Red Bull).

Also, slightly tweaked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Helo! I loved the idea of your mod and wanted to put it in the game. I read REDAME, but I don't know if I did it right. I use painting mod and pasted the folder "Copypaste version" in the game and "ModularMods ERP files" in the ACTIVE folder. That's right?
If you use modularmods it's enough to use only the files containes in "modularmods erp files" by putting them in the Active folder. If you use also the copypaste they will overwrite your skin mods. Also there is no graphic way to know if the mod is working so you have to try it in race, check if the Racing Point have low results!

Hi just noticed something : the copy paste version of the 1.8 update has an error in the files names (vechicle instead of vehicle)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%