7. Stroll
8. Sainz
9. Norris
10. Vettel
11. Tsunoda
12. Ocon
13. Alonso
14. Kimi
15. Verstappen (He got wing damage on turn 1 and 10 second penalty after that)
16. Russel
17. Mick
18. Mazepin
19. Latifi
20. Giovinazzi (DNF, got hit by Verstappen)

I'll update on the future races

Thank you for your feedback, greatly appreciated! Overall it feels good, although that Leclerc winning in a power-hungry circuit like Bahrain makes me think I should decrease Ferrari a bit.

I think Latifi is P19 because of its low rating compared to the original higher rating of Grosjean and Magnussen, but as I said before if I tweak performances too much considering the drivers ratings this may provide a bad experience for the player.

• Deleted member 1031992

From my observations and what I see from others, the only real flaw is that Haas is performing too well.

• Deleted member 1031992

On the other hand, I think that I will modify the damage to the suspensions because I had 13 DNF following a shock at the exit of the pits in Australia

Code:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="7" />
<FrontDamageScale value="0.001" />
<RearDamageScale value="0.0001" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1000.0" />
<PartsDetachScale value="1000.0" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>

On the other hand, I think that I will modify the damage to the suspensions because I had 13 DNF following a shock at the exit of the pits in Australia

Code:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
</F1SuspensionDamage>
If those are the lines you found in the file I have to thank you as I definitely made a mistake in copying or transcribing the lines. Will look into that!

Did we automatically have Perez at RedBull and all the other transfers ?

I get the update, with the copy paste and don't have any changes for the pilotes

And Can we see the changes in the R&D in a career ?

I just start a new career and still have the same R&D (with williams as the worst and Racing Point better than Mclaren)

Did we automatically have Perez at RedBull and all the other transfers ?

I get the update, with the copy paste and don't have any changes for the pilotes
Hi, this is a performance mod, it doesn not change drivers and liveries or transfers.

Also wrote in the description that graphics are not affected, you will notice the performanche changes only in race

Last edited:
Hi, this is a performance mod, it doesn not change drivers and liveries or transfers.

Also wrote in the description that graphics are not affected, you will notice the performanche changes only in race
Ok thanks ! Is there any issue to know if the mod is working right in my game ? I didn't notice a big difference in the performance right now

My idea for improving the overall balance is as follows, based on the feedbacks:

Mercedes: not touched
Red Bull: keeps the top tier engine, not touched
McLaren: keeps its top tier engine, not touched
Ferrari: As per the feedbacks of it being too strong, I will decrease it a bit by giving them the aero from Racing Point post-patch so it will reflect having more drag.
Alphatauri: feedbacks told me they were too slow so I will give them the performance of Racing Point after the patch and will give them Renault aero. Will decide if I will keep its Honda engine or give them top engine, I need to verify if it will be too powerful imho.
Alpine: feedbacks told me they were too slow and that may be possible, so I will give them back their original Renault performance, but will give them AlphaTauri aero.
Aston Martin: keeps the Racing Point performance pre-patch.
Alfa Romeo: I will give them back the performance they had pre-patch so they will be stronger even if they will keep the current Ferrari engine.
Williams: will give them old AlphaTauri performance but with aero from Haas so they will be worse than Alfa
Haas: I will keep the Williams performance and increase chassis mass

Last edited:

Code:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
</F1SuspensionDamage>
Hello Corbyy.

I just double-checked my files in the mod and the lines you provide are not the ones in the files in the regular performance mod, in fact the wheeldetachscale and partsdetachscale values are at 1.0 and not 1000.0, I did copy them directly from the original performance files. So if you play with the standard version everything should be in good order.

Also in the realistic damage version the values are not the ones you provided, those are the lines:
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />