F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Does anyone know if changing the "Upgrade" values (for instance "radUpgradeRearDownforce" for rear downforce upgrades) in the teams' vtf files makes a meaningful difference to the performance of AI cars in the career mode(s)?

Found an answer in an old thread about F1 2018 that it only changes the player's car performance - wondering if that's still the case.

Hi i need your help, suddenly my textures are blurry like this as you can see, i didn't do anything but before it worked

Attachments

• 20210410191037_1.jpg
    20210410191037_1.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 20210410191105_1.jpg
    20210410191105_1.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 117
Especially modders like me ignore requests and users like you @IidaMods2K1

You want this and that and that and this season and that season and F2, F3 and whatever I have missed.

Also if you have read the ToS of RD you would know that importing stuff from other games will be against the rules, if published as mod here.

All I see are overkill requests from you all over the forums, never expect a reaction from me after the end of this line.

Especially modders like me ignore requests and users like you @IidaMods2K1

You want this and that and that and this season and that season and F2, F3 and whatever I have missed.

Also if you have read the ToS of RD you would know that importing stuff from other games will be against the rules, if published as mod here.

All I see are overkill requests from you all over the forums, never expect a reaction from me after the end of this line.
Okay mate. I’ll never do that again and I hope you understand

Last edited:
Can Somebody help me!!

I've been frustrated for days trying to figured it out
I have even downloaded other mods and only changed the paint and the decal and nthing changed
:mad:

F1 2018 Screenshot 2021.04.14 - 18.57.19.54.jpg

a material or texture file is missing, whatever you downloaded or changed or or or or, the game is unable to find it and thus will not load the car
verify your game via steam to get all original files back

I have modded a career mode helmet, with a coloured visor. How do I get it in the game with the visor too? I can't do that with changing the F1-70 helmet.

Can someone help me replace a pilot file in the morph_poses folder with another one? If it is not possible, how do I import a pilot's face into another one? I tried to change Nikita Mazepin's face to Marino Sato's face, but it didn't work.

View attachment 461823

Did you manage to swap faces in the end? Apparently no one answered you.

I also tried to do it on my side and impossible to have the good result which was nevertheless done in other mods. I don't have the exact same result as you but its still not perfect...

So I ask this again here in case somebody knows how to do it, i would really appreciate, thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back