F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Did you manage to swap faces in the end? Apparently no one answered you.

I also tried to do it on my side and impossible to have the good result which was nevertheless done in other mods. I don't have the exact same result as you but its still not perfect...

So I ask this again here in case somebody knows how to do it, i would really appreciate, thanks
I didn't try with faces, I'm more focused on the cars (liveries, chassis...). I'm sorry I can't help you. I took a look at some of those mods but I don't know how they did it. Swaping chassis is the key in most cases to get good liveries as some of the original cars are difficult or just imposible to edit and then the fom car feels the easiest one. Also maybe you just want to use for a team another team's chassis so knowing how to swap it is very useful.

I did the faces stuff only once and it was very quick and very dirty. So I just exported all idf/emb (morph & heads) of the one I wanted, mass renamed to the one that's got to be replaced. Imported them, added the erp file of the one I wanted into the assetgroup file of the one that's got to be replaced.

iirc in the end you just need to change one emb file and a few idfs, but I stopped at that point, because I never had a serious intention about it - I was only curious if you could use heads from the interviewer and if Calderon was easy going on a female body

Last edited:
I did the faces stuff only once and it was very quick and very dirty. So I just exported all idf/emb (morph & heads) of the one I wanted, mass renamed to the one that's got to be replaced. Imported them, added the erp file of the one I wanted into the assetgroup file of the one that's got to be replaced.

iirc in the end you just need to change one emb file and a few idfs, but I stopped at that point, because I never had a serious intention about it - I was only curious if you could use heads from the interviewer and if Calderon was easy going on a female body
Hi Park! So could I use this method to swap only the faces of 2 male drivers as I was asking in Xurda's mod topic?

unknown.png

1619351580211.png

A how to will be coming, not sure if I am doing a video today, though :D

Wooo this is great!
No video so far, but uh, yeah.

Does anybody know a way to increase the practice length time higher than it is, for example: Let's say I am doing two 1hr and 30 mins sessions and one 1hr session - is there a way to increase the 1hr 30 min sessions to be 2 hours instead, so it is above the limit?

I have tried to change the number on the Ferrari 2020 car. There is a white square behind the number. Can you help me out??

Attachments

• Screenshot (179).png
    Screenshot (179).png
    909.7 KB · Views: 91

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%