F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Bana mod yapacak birisi yol mu şu sitede kime yazdıysam yardımcı olmadı. Ben çok uğraştım ama hep sorun çıkıyor. Sadece myteam için bir Türk takımı modu olacak. Ben her konuda yardımcı olacağım sponsorlar ve diğer konularda. Bizim Türkler sadece skin yapmış bırakmış yarış tulumu yok logo yok. Tam anlamıyla 1 tane takım modu yapan var o da kullanışlı değil. Ne olur bana birisi yardım etsin

Someone to mod me did not help whom I wrote on this site. I tried very hard, but there are always problems. There will be a Turkish team mode only for myteam. I bought sponsors and others. Our Turks have only made skin, no racing overalls, no logo. There is literally 1 team mode that is not different. Please someone help me

If i not mistaken you can use this one:

I'm having some trouble with the Cheat Engine. Can someone help me?
I'm trying to make the names work following every single step in your video but it only changes the team names. The driver names remain the same.

Here's a quick unlisted video where I show my process: https://youtu.be/FNj-wyn-irg

If you could help me it would mean a lot to me because I'm making an F1 2021 Mod Career Mode. Thanks in advance :)

Can someone help me replace a pilot file in the morph_poses folder with another one? If it is not possible, how do I import a pilot's face into another one? I tried to change Nikita Mazepin's face to Marino Sato's face, but it didn't work.

1617654877642.png

I'm currently trying to make a tyre wear mod where 25% distance races need 2 stops or more.

So far, I've managed to get the tyres to wear down correctly (by editing the WearRate numbers in the Pressure sections, the usual WearRate value doesn't seem to make a difference), but in-game it doesn't reflect these changes in the strategy monitor (still shows the default wear values) and the AI (and Jeff) won't stop using Softs and are avoiding Hards like the plague.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%