F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, thanks for the mod

I was wondering, do we need to repeat the mod installation after each codemaster's patch ?
And iis there a way to know whether or not the mod is active when playing the game ?
I highly suggest reinstalling it after every update and if you use modded liveries via ego rp achiever.

Well you can just check tire temperatures always, there is a really slight difference.

Okay thanks

I'm not an expert in F1 and am not used to playing without this mod (as far as the 2020 version is concerned) so I wouldn't know what temperatures to look for. But anyway, that was only to know if the mod was still active after a Codemasters update, so if I have to repeat installation after each update it doesn't matter.

Okay thanks

I'm not an expert in F1 and am not used to playing without this mod (as far as the 2020 version is concerned) so I wouldn't know what temperatures to look for. But anyway, that was only to know if the mod was still active after a Codemasters update, so if I have to repeat installation after each update it doesn't matter.
Exactly just re-install it to be sure, there won't be any problem.

Hey, thanks for the mod

I was wondering, do we need to repeat the mod installation after each codemaster patch ?
And iis there a way to know whether or not the mod is active when playing the game ?
Not every patch brokes modded files, so check supported game version in the description of this mod after every patch and read update notes if update of mod released.

So i have a skin mod for my myteam and followed your instructions on how to do it manually. When i try and play my myteam gamemode it just crashes before i can start a race. Any ideas of what i'm doing wrong?

So i have a skin mod for my myteam and followed your instructions on how to do it manually. When i try and play my myteam gamemode it just crashes before i can start a race. Any ideas of what i'm doing wrong?
Manual installation of the damage mod itself can't cause crashes, because it's just xml's. Only wrong installed skin mods can cause crashes, because it is textures plus mipmaps in separate folder. Something not match.

For some reason Mercedes doesn't have a vtf file for me to swap with? is there a way for me to import the new vtf file even tho the import button is greyed out?

Just my 2 cents after running your "realistic" option for around 50 hours now.
I think the wing damage is spot on. Any contact IRL usually makes a piece break, but I think the trye and suspension arm damage is a bit too high, any minimum tyre to tyre or tyre to body contact will cause a DNF while IRL tyre contact happens all the time and it's not an automatic piece breaking (look at Monza 2 weeks ago or Gasly mounting over Kimi's tyre in Mugello and the Alfa continuing just fine)

Just my 2 cents after running your "realistic" option for around 50 hours now.
I think the wing damage is spot on. Any contact IRL usually makes a piece break, but I think the trye and suspension arm damage is a bit too high, any minimum tyre to tyre or tyre to body contact will cause a DNF while IRL tyre contact happens all the time and it's not an automatic piece breaking (look at Monza 2 weeks ago or Gasly mounting over Kimi's tyre in Mugello and the Alfa continuing just fine)
Thanks for feedback ! :thumbsup:
AI is just very careful this year, and I had to increase the sensitivity more then really realistic parameters so that they sometimes get into accidents.

Hi StrongestFish,

I've read the discussions and I haven't seen it asked anywhere so just want to check. I run the tyre temp mod and the tyre puncture mod (both from andy) and really like them.

Do you know if your mod is compatible with Andy's?

Hi StrongestFish,

I've read the discussions and I haven't seen it asked anywhere so just want to check. I run the tyre temp mod and the tyre puncture mod (both from andy) and really like them.

Do you know if your mod is compatible with Andy's?
Compatible with tyretemp mod, but incompatible with punctures mod because replaces the same files.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages