F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
bonjour vous avez une vidéo qui montre comment l'installer car je ne peux pas
I do not have video.
But if you play with default skins without mods, then follow this guide :
Download archive, extract in any convinient place.
Open folder "F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage" >>> Open folder "Copy and paste files if you use default skins", you'll see 3 folders(Extreme, Medium, Realistic), choose option which you want, for example Medium - open and you'll see 2020_asset_groups.
Take this and copy into your game folder Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020. Windows will ask about replacing files, click "yes".

Last edited:
any plans for classics? i was sure there had been one. maybe an earlier title
It was for F1 2018 and 2019.
I have no plans, but you can do it by yourself. It's not difficult to made.
Export all xml's with Ego ERP Archiver, set damage lines as described under spoiler in description of this mod, import back as described in tutorial for manual installation and done.

It was for F1 2018 and 2019.
I have no plans, but you can do it by yourself. It's not difficult to made.
Export all xml's with Ego ERP Archiver, set damage lines as described under spoiler in description of this mod, import back as described in tutorial for manual installation and done.

i'm actually gonna start that now then. let you know if i plan to upload so no problems

Why is there no mercedes.vtf??!??!?!?!?!?

:p just kidding. You have so much patience towards people who can't even bother to read a tutorial.

It might be just my impression, but does this mod also affect tyre wear?

Is it possible to install this mod and also your ultra grip mod ? If so how do I do that as won't the copy and paste just overwrite the other mod
1.Open Xml's of grip mod with text editor, better with Notepad++.
2.Find damage lines and set as described in description of this mod(click "Spoiler" button).
3.Do manual installation of edited xml's as described in manual installation tutorial.

[QUOTE = "StrongestFish, message: 3309678, membre: 296050"]
Les dommages extrêmes affectent la boîte de vitesses. Echecs techniques pour le joueur - Cela fait partie de l'extrémalité.
[/CITATION]
merci de votre réponse mais comment désinstaller le mod ?

[QUOTE = "StrongestFish, message: 3309678, membre: 296050"]
Les dommages extrêmes affectent la boîte de vitesses. Echecs techniques pour le joueur - Cela fait partie de l'extrémalité.
[/CITATION]
merci de votre réponse mais comment désinstaller le mod ?
Just switch to medium or realistic (this options not affect to gearbox).
If you want to delete:
Click on game by right mouse button in Steam library - choose Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files. After this Steam will start checking game files and will restore modded files to originals.

[QUOTE = "StrongestFish, message: 3309766, membre: 296050"]
Passez simplement à moyen ou réaliste (ces options n'affectent pas la boîte de vitesses).
Si vous souhaitez supprimer:
Cliquez sur le jeu avec le bouton droit de la souris dans la bibliothèque Steam - choisissez Propriétés - Fichiers locaux - Vérifiez l'intégrité des fichiers locaux. Après cela, Steam commencera à vérifier les fichiers du jeu et restaurera les fichiers modifiés aux originaux.
[/CITATION
merci beaucoup de votre aide

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back