F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage - More AI crashes

Annual damage mod here once again! ;)

This mod increases damage sensitivity in "Simulation" mode to increase number of AI crashes.
It has the same effect on player and AI, so be careful.
Accidents are not scripted. They occur when AI or player touch each other's wheels and wings during a fight. This means that the more fight, the greater chance of crash will be.

Affect only for modern F1 cars.

Included options:

Extreme: ultra crashes for funny experiments and...

Read more about this resource...

If I have medium installed as I dont run full races, what setting in game do I pick and is the damage etc still more prominent than if I played with 'simulation' on the games default setting?

I have installed this and have coupe issues.
1. I am using realistic file (the only one I've dragged and dropped) and this has caused a fuel glitch where I am able to run on rich (starting fuel +0.28) the whole race and last lap am only -0.05. This didn't occur till I installed this mod.
2. I had 3 SCs 1 proper incident which was fine but then 2 back to back with 5 laps to go. Why am I having this issue? I am using the realistic files that I installed.

I have installed this and have coupe issues.
1. I am using realistic file (the only one I've dragged and dropped) and this has caused a fuel glitch where I am able to run on rich (starting fuel +0.28) the whole race and last lap am only -0.05. This didn't occur till I installed this mod.
2. I had 3 SCs 1 proper incident which was fine but then 2 back to back with 5 laps to go. Why am I having this issue? I am using the realistic files that I installed.
1. Fuel not changed in this mod, just this game full of glitches and bugs. Just coincidence.
2. F1 have too much SC since one of patches for F1 2019. This situation continues in F1 2020, and the mod only increases their number due to accidents. I can't influence this and can only advise disabling the SC if it causes problems.

Hello StrongestFish,

I did not really understand how to activate the mod.

An additional option appears in the games?

Or

Do I need to change something in "Read me"?

Sorry if I ask a beast quetion, it's the first time for me ...

Hello StrongestFish,

I did not really understand how to activate the mod.

An additional option appears in the games?

Or

Do I need to change something in "Read me"?

Sorry if I ask a beast quetion, it's the first time for me ...
Addition options don't appears in the game interface, i cannot change that.
Just copy files if you not use skin mods and damage sensitivity will be increased during races and AI will crash sometimes.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%