F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage

Misc F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage Update 11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Fish, so if i download Medium, where will i find it on F1 2020, under Full? or how does it work? and can i download all 3 of them on the same time? first time trying mods ever :)

Hey . You ssid message here ? I have downloaded the mod. I'm not sure what to do now tho? Just started pc gaming recently
Open archive with mod and open this folders: F1 2020 Extreme, Medium and Realistic damage\ Copy and paste files if you use default skins\ Extreme and there you will see folder 2020_asset_groups. Take this folder and copy it to where you see the same folder: Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020. Windows will ask about replacing files, click "Yes".

Hello, as usual (with each edition) thank you very much for this mod ... This year I decided to test the 3 versions in order to know which one really sticks to reality best.
I want to clarify that I do the GP with 100% of the turns, no help, the complete and strict rules, an AI at 90% and the damage simulation.

Extreme:
Tested in Hanoi, after 18 laps we were more than 8 cars, and 15 laps from the end we were 4 and I didn't help them get into the walls.

Realistic (the one I used with older versions)
I found that it was not yet enough, we are pushed (or we push) gently eh (not at 300 but not at idle either) and no damage. We must already insist.

So I tested Medium.
For me it's really what comes closest to reality, a little contact and it's a piece of fin that jumps.
Personally I adopted it ...

Thank you very much ^^

Hello, as usual (with each edition) thank you very much for this mod ... This year I decided to test the 3 versions in order to know which one really sticks to reality best.
I want to clarify that I do the GP with 100% of the turns, no help, the complete and strict rules, an AI at 90% and the damage simulation.

Extreme:
Tested in Hanoi, after 18 laps we were more than 8 cars, and 15 laps from the end we were 4 and I didn't help them get into the walls.

Realistic (the one I used with older versions)
I found that it was not yet enough, we are pushed (or we push) gently eh (not at 300 but not at idle either) and no damage. We must already insist.

So I tested Medium.
For me it's really what comes closest to reality, a little contact and it's a piece of fin that jumps.
Personally I adopted it ...

Thank you very much ^^
Thank you for great feedback ! ^^

you should have done it also for the medium because if I can allow myself a (constructive) remark the front wheel comes off more difficult than the rear wheel, whereas in real life it is the reverse. But thank you anyway for this update.

Hey, thanks for the mod

I was wondering, do we need to repeat the mod installation after each codemaster patch ?
And iis there a way to know whether or not the mod is active when playing the game ?

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 116 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages