F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage

Misc F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
English is not my language either. My pc does not ask me something when i am copying the "F1-game-assets". So i also think that i am doing something wrong, but like, that maybe just means that it dosn't work for me, maybe?
This works for everyone because game files are equal for everyone. Do you open the "F1 2019" folder before copying? :)
Paste files here, where 2019_asset_groups already exist.
111.png

Last edited:
This works for everyone because game files are equal for everyone. Do you open the "F1 2019" folder before copying? :)
Paste files here, where 2019_asset_groups already exist.
View attachment 328902
My "F1 2019" game folder doesn't have so many folders as you. My only have the "hardwaresettings", before i copy the "F1-game-assets". After i copy the "F1-game-assets" into "F1 2019", there only is the "hardwaresettings" and the "F1-game-assets".
upload_2019-10-13_8-25-40.png

This screenshot show's you what there is in the "F1 2019" game folder.

My "F1 2019" game folder doesn't have so many folders as you. My only have the "hardwaresettings", before i copy the "F1-game-assets". After i copy the "F1-game-assets" into "F1 2019", there only is the "hardwaresettings" and the "F1-game-assets".
View attachment 329087
This screenshot show's you what there is in the "F1 2019" game folder.
Your folder - it's "Documents" folder, not Steam folder. Correct folder is in your Steam installation folder. Maybe it's C\: Program Files\Steam, maybe on hard drive D or somewhere else(i cannot know where you install your Steam). But in this folder open Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019 and you will see.

Is it possible to incorporate the 'ultra grip and stability' mod into this?
I'm loving the mod, and would like to play both at once. Is there a way I can do that?

Is it possible to incorporate the 'ultra grip and stability' mod into this?
I'm loving the mod, and would like to play both at once. Is there a way I can do that?
Open xml's for manual installation, search damage section and set to this values(realistic):
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3.5" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

After this do manual installation as described in instruction under spoiler on description page.

Is it possible to get more punctures? I know it's rare in F1 but I'd like more than 0 in the game.
By default punctures possible after 75% tyre wear and on debris with 0,02 chance on low speed and 0,2 chance on high speed.
Modding problem in this case when i tried it: If puncture chances will be increased, then it will be happens only for player, because AI chances very small, it's scripted and uneditable. So i prefer not change this.

Your folder - it's "Documents" folder, not Steam folder. Correct folder is in your Steam installation folder. Maybe it's C\: Program Files\Steam, maybe on hard drive D or somewhere else(i cannot know where you install your Steam). But in this folder open Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019 and you will see.
Found it:
upload_2019-10-14_7-22-41.png

But the "2019_assets_groupes" were already in the file.

Open xml's for manual installation, search damage section and set to this values(realistic):
<F1SuspensionDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="3.5" />
<FrontDamageScale value="1.00" />
<RearDamageScale value="1.00" />
<WheelDetachScale value="1.000000" />
<PartsDetachScale value="0.75" />
</F1SuspensionDamage>
<F1WingDamage>
<SpeedThreshold value="2" />
<DamageScale value="0.0001" />
<ChassisDamageMultiple value="0.9" />
<SideDetachScale value="0.25" />
<FullDetachScale value="0.5" />

After this do manual installation as described in instruction under spoiler on description page.

Thank you soo much, having soo much fun now :D

Of course already there! You should replace original files by mod files, and then mod will be work.
At first it worked. Now, my game crashes every time even with or without mod.
Let me explain what i did before my game crashed:
I deleted the "2019_assets_groupes" from the main game folder becouse i wanted to try and play with realistic damage mod. I then copyed the "2019_assets_groupes" from realistic. Then i pressed play on F1 2019 (DirectX 12 - Win 10 only). Then the screen becomes black. I then wanted to try out medium. The screen becomes black again. Then i wanted to play with extreme becouse i knew that it worked. It didn't. The screen becomes black again. Then i wanted to see if i could play without any mods. I could not. The screen becomes black everytime. Do you know what i am doing wrong?

At first it worked. Now, my game crashes every time even with or without mod.
Do you know what i am doing wrong?
No needed delete 2019_asset_groups. That's reason of black screen.
For now you should restore original files. For this open Steam client, click right mouse button on game in Steam library -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity. Steam will recheck files and redownloading deleted files.
After this just copy mod files and done.:confused:

No needed delete 2019_asset_groups. That's reason of black screen.
For now you should restore original files. For this open Steam client, click right mouse button on game in Steam library -> properties -> local files -> verify integrity. Steam will recheck files and redownloading deleted files.
After this just copy mod files and done.:confused:
Thank you very much!!! I'm sorry for me not understanding what to do, but now i will try and do what you are saying to me. So now if i want to play with mods what do i do? And what do i do if want to play the game without any mods?

Thank you very much!!! I'm sorry for me not understanding what to do, but now i will try and do what you are saying to me. So now if i want to play with mods what do i do? And what do i do if want to play the game without any mods?
Now i did what you said to get it back but now i can get in the game and everything like that, but now thw mod isn't working. I think. Maybe it's becouse i don't know what to do if i want to play with mods.

Now i did what you said to get it back but now i can get in the game and everything like that, but now thw mod isn't working. I think. Maybe it's becouse i don't know what to do if i want to play with mods.
For play with mods you should just copy mod files without deleting originals.
If you will try combine 2 mods which uses the same original files, then they will be incompatible, and works only one of them. I don't know what is "thw mod".

For play with mods you should just copy mod files without deleting originals.
If you will try combine 2 mods which uses the same original files, then they will be incompatible, and works only one of them. I don't know what is "thw mod".
Sorry, i meant "the mod", just a mistake. But now if i want to play with extreme i just need to copy the "2019_assets_groupes", and place them into the main game folder? If not, what do i then need to do?

Sorry, i meant "the mod", just a mistake. But now if i want to play with extreme i just need to copy the "2019_assets_groupes", and place them into the main game folder? If not, what do i then need to do?
Yes, yes, juct copy in the same Steam folder, where 2019_asset_groups already exist. Windows will asking about replacing files, click "yes".

Yes, yes, juct copy in the same Steam folder, where 2019_asset_groups already exist. Windows will asking about replacing files, click "yes".
Now i don't understand again... What do you mean by copying in the same Steam folder? Like, do you mean that i need to press copy on the 2019_assets_groupes that are in the main game folder? + Windows does not ask me something. I'm pretty sure that i am doing something wrong.

Now i don't understand again... What do you mean by copying in the same Steam folder? Like, do you mean that i need to press copy on the 2019_assets_groupes that are in the main game folder? And also, Windows does not ask me something. I'm pretty sure that i am doing something wrong.

Now i don't understand again... What do you mean by copying in the same Steam folder? Like, do you mean that i need to press copy on the 2019_assets_groupes that are in the main game folder? + Windows does not ask me something. I'm pretty sure that i am doing something wrong.
Copy into your folder C:\Programmer(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea