F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage

Misc F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey there....patch 1.22 is out and it changed some of the wing damage values, I'm not at home right now so can anyone check if the mod needs an update?
I'm checked it - car files not changed. Codies said:"Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage" But car files no have separate parameters for practices, qualifications and races, so It means damage values changed somewhere in the exe file or another places. So update still no needed.

I have tried installing this I am not great with computers and all that but I copy pasted the default skin file into both "2019_asset_group" and just into the big folder of F1 2019 and am still having difficulties with the modes not adjusting. any extra info would be great!

I have tried installing this I am not great with computers and all that but I copy pasted the default skin file into both "2019_asset_group" and just into the big folder of F1 2019 and am still having difficulties with the modes not adjusting. any extra info would be great!
Mod do not change interface. After correct installing you will have default damage presets(reduced, full, simulation), but on simulation damage sensitivity will be much bigger. Just race it.

Hello,
I follow exacly the indication but when I start a race the mod doesn't affect the damage.
Somebody know why ?

been running this mod for months now and i still haven't had any issues. So i decided to verify the game, reinstalled the mod, and it still works perfect. Mind you that im not running any other mods and i use the copy&paste method

Hello, just a random user looking to spice up gameplay with a few more AI crashes. I'm looking for the less sensitive one since I've seen some people complain about the regular making too many cars crash (not extreme, the one below). So the folder I'm looking for is the one named "realistic" correct? Thanks.

Hello, just a random user looking to spice up gameplay with a few more AI crashes. I'm looking for the less sensitive one since I've seen some people complain about the regular making too many cars crash (not extreme, the one below). So the folder I'm looking for is the one named "realistic" correct? Thanks.
Correct.
Extreme - biggest crashes, medium - medium, realistic - more calmer.

Hi StrongestFish,

first and formost: Thank you very very much for your commitment, passion and work for the F1 Game-Community :thumbsup:

Now to my situation:
today i lectured all your F1 2018 Moddings - because I just started playing this version some month ago. (and now I am realizing that the AI is too "clean")
So my question is:
  • This 2019-mod here looks like it is also working on 2018 - is this true?
  • which means, can i just download the whole xml-files for the different teams and import it? or do i need to find the lines and modify it on my own? (are all lines identical or have there been changes from 2018 to 2019)

Thanks in advance,

Dom.Repper

Hi StrongestFish,

first and formost: Thank you very very much for your commitment, passion and work for the F1 Game-Community :thumbsup:

Now to my situation:
today i lectured all your F1 2018 Moddings - because I just started playing this version some month ago. (and now I am realizing that the AI is too "clean")
So my question is:
  • This 2019-mod here looks like it is also working on 2018 - is this true?
  • which means, can i just download the whole xml-files for the different teams and import it? or do i need to find the lines and modify it on my own? (are all lines identical or have there been changes from 2018 to 2019)

Thanks in advance,

Dom.Repper
Thank you for good words :)
Importing xml from 2019 to 2018 not working, for damage in F1 2018 you needed to use already maked mod from here:

It's called "for 1.14", but works on 1.16 too.

just done a full 29 laps, no crashes, can it be that that might happen sometimes in a full race? there isnt something else i need to change in game is there?

thanks
If mod installed right, you can use 'medium' if you used 'realistic', and also damage settings should be on "Simulation" preset. Crashes not scripted, so it happens when it happens :) Also it depend on tracks, more overtakes = more crashes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back