F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage

Misc F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think i have copy-ed the "f1-game-assets" into the main game folder. Now i don't know how to get it to work in-game. Becouse when i go into the game after putting the "f1-game-assets" in the main game folder, and go in to a grand prix on simulation damage, it is like normal damage.

Question: How do i get it to work in-game after i have copy-ed the "f1-game-assets" into the main game folder?

I think i have copy-ed the "f1-game-assets" into the main game folder. Now i don't know how to get it to work in-game. Becouse when i go into the game after putting the "f1-game-assets" in the main game folder, and go in to a grand prix on simulation damage, it is like normal damage.

Question: How do i get it to work in-game after i have copy-ed the "f1-game-assets" into the main game folder?
It's the same like default simulation, just more sensitive. If files copied correctly(with overwriting), then play race and if AI sometimes crash each other - then mod works. But also turned out, that on low difficulties(70 and less) AI have very small aggression and very rarely crash even with "medium" damage.

It's the same like default simulation, just more sensitive. If files copied correctly(with overwriting), then play race and if AI sometimes crash each other - then mod works. But also turned out, that on low difficulties(70 and less) AI have very small aggression and very rarely crash even with "medium" damage.
I don't understand. I want the wheels to pop of if they just touch each other, like if we are going side by side, and we touch each other, the wheels pop of, that's how i want it to work.

When after big AI crash,
no SC or VSC...
Yes, it's Codemasters problem, modmakers no have access to safety car parameters.
For me, when started new career with realistic difficulty, i had no SC even with damage mod, but when started another new career with decreased difficulty to be better then should be with my team, then SC appears in every race and i had to turn it off. So it's somehow depends on the balance of difficulty between AI and player. When player too fast, SC reduce gap, but when player slow or have realistic speed, just no have SC. I think in this is game it is not realistic thing, but a tool for developers to manipulate the race.

no no, i havn't got it to work, like i'm completly clueless. Can you please give me full guide from the beginning to the end, because i don't understand i can get it to work.
Open folder Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019 and copy "2019_asset_groups" from mod with overwriting. To be sure, use extreme damage first, start quick race, and ai should make crashes at the start of race. If it works, replace to medium or realistic, if you needed.

Open folder Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019 and copy "2019_asset_groups" from mod with overwriting. To be sure, use extreme damage first, start quick race, and ai should make crashes at the start of race. If it works, replace to medium or realistic, if you needed.
Nope. Still it does not work. They didn't crash at the start, like i don't know what's wrong. My pc is brand new, so it can't be something with my pc, i'm pretty sure. But do you drive on 110 ai diffycoulty or what do you drive on? I drive on 90/91 ai diffycoulty. Normally i drive on "full" damage, but when want to drive with the mod, i set it on "simulation". Do you think i have done something wrong? Maybe there is something wrong with my game, or with my folder. What is "overwritning", like what does it mean?

Nope. Still it does not work. They didn't crash at the start, like i don't know what's wrong. My pc is brand new, so it can't be something with my pc, i'm pretty sure. But do you drive on 110 ai diffycoulty or what do you drive on? I drive on 90/91 ai diffycoulty. Normally i drive on "full" damage, but when want to drive with the mod, i set it on "simulation". Do you think i have done something wrong? Maybe there is something wrong with my game, or with my folder. What is "overwritning", like what does it mean?
English is not my language. Replacing, overwriting files when Windows asking about it. I'm check it right now and all works good.
It is not pc problem, you just do something wrong.

English is not my language. Replacing, overwriting files when Windows asking about it. I'm check it right now and all works good.
It is not pc problem, you just do something wrong.
English is not my language either. My pc does not ask me something when i am copying the "F1-game-assets". So i also think that i am doing something wrong, but like, that maybe just means that it dosn't work for me, maybe?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.