F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage

Misc F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey i notice u make this mod "More pit-stops for AI and player at any race distance including 5 laps 2.6" in F1 2018.

can u make it for F1 2019 to ?
sory if this off topic.

can u make it for F1 2019 to ?
I'm not really interested in doing this, because there were problems with balance: strategy with hardest compounds beat any another strategies, and also most economical drivers like Perez or Hartley got a big advantage.

But you can do it and upload this by yourself:
Open file Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\tyrecompounds\tyrecompounds.erp with Ego Erp Archiver, click "xml files", after this Export and export f1compounds.vcmpd subfile. Open him with any text editor and find "WearRate" lines, for example:
<Wear>
<WearRate value="0.072" />
There is 18 lines for different compounds. For example title "SUPF" = Supersoft Front, "SUPR" = Supersoft Rear.
Bigger number = bigger wear. You can multiply it like you want or make your own balance.
Good luck!

I'm not really interested in doing this, because there were problems with balance: strategy with hardest compounds beat any another strategies, and also most economical drivers like Perez or Hartley got a big advantage.

But you can do it and upload this by yourself:
Open file Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\tyrecompounds\tyrecompounds.erp with Ego Erp Archiver, click "xml files", after this Export and export f1compounds.vcmpd subfile. Open him with any text editor and find "WearRate" lines, for example:
<Wear>
<WearRate value="0.072" />
There is 18 lines for different compounds. For example title "SUPF" = Supersoft Front, "SUPR" = Supersoft Rear.
Bigger number = bigger wear. You can multiply it like you want or make your own balance.
Good luck!
ok, and thanks.
oh and btw waiting for realistic dmage mod for ver 1.06 :D

Extreme: Sneeze and your wheels come off
Realistic: Lots of crashes, usually 13 or less finishes per race, many safety cars.
Less sensitive realistic: Best one IMO, toned down version of the one above, still has the odd crash.

use your mod in patch 1.05 and i dont have problem with multiplayer game.
but in patch 1.06 i got banned because suspect being cheat.
i only use this mod.
after removing this mod, i dont get banned again.
is there some code or something that cange in version 1.06 ? because in 1.05 is nothing wrong.
i love this mod, so maybe can u find something change in the code or anything.

thanks before.

Ps: forgot to tell, i use copy paste installation.

Last edited:
is there some code or something that cange in version 1.06 ? because in 1.05 is nothing wrong.
i love this mod, so maybe can u find something change in the code or anything.
If they changed the code, then in the exe file. Car files not contains needed parameters. I can't change anything, so just deleted words about multiplayer from description.

It looks sick however its just me probably but i cant figure out how to do it. Im not sure if im putting right file in right place because when i load up f1 the highest option is simulation. So anyone wanna take me through how you do it?:thumbsdown:

It looks sick however its just me probably but i cant figure out how to do it. Im not sure if im putting right file in right place because when i load up f1 the highest option is simulation. So anyone wanna take me through how you do it?:thumbsdown:
That's should be. Mod just increase sensitivity of "simulation" option. By default AI never crash each other, but with mod will be more DNF. Extreme - it's too much, but "realistic" gives more crashes and safety cars. The game still says "simulation".

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%