F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage

Misc F1 2019 Extreme & Realistic damage Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not exactly understand, but if you want to play with mod, then copy mod files, but if you want to play with original, then verify integrity by Steam.
Somehow it is working again now. But, i don't i want to get it off becouse then i maybe can't get the mod on again. But having fun with the mod now that it's working.

By default punctures possible after 75% tyre wear and on debris with 0,02 chance on low speed and 0,2 chance on high speed.
Modding problem in this case when i tried it: If puncture chances will be increased, then it will be happens only for player, because AI chances very small, it's scripted and uneditable. So i prefer not change this.
Thank you for the answer, I appreciate it

Can you still play mulitiplayer?
With mod installed - only in lobbys with "multiplayer car" , if Codemasters not blocked this opportunity with mod.
To be sure just make backup of default folder: F1 2019\2019_asset_groups\f1_2019_vehicle_package\teams (nearly 200 mb size ) and always copy back before multiplayer, and copy mod again for singleplayer. More convenient to make a shortcut to this folder.

When i will start it i have blackscreen and not more.
What can i do so i can play it.
Are you deleted "2019_asset_groups" from main game folder before installation of mod? No needed to do this.
Click right mouse button on game in Steam library, choose "properties" - "local files" - "verify integrity". This action will restore game files. Then just copy mod without manual deleting of any files.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back