F1 2018 Work-In-Progress Thread

HAAS Rich Energy concept (WIP) :) (updated v3.)
ScreenHunter 1464.png
ScreenHunter 1460.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm a YouTuber and normally, I tend to download skins and all sort of miscellaneous content on here but I've done my own mods before and never released them, I've been doing some again, basicly making 2018 livery changes and what I wanted, was a livery that means you have a different looking car without needing a whole team overhaul for suits, garage, pitcrew, etc. And also, keep all the original chassis... I'd be interested in your thoughts with these :)
F1 2018 Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 20.43.14.35.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 17.33.06.47.jpg
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 20.29.57.41.jpg
F1 2018 Screenshot 2018.12.28 - 15.51.43.94.jpg
F1 2018 Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 16.40.56.86.jpg

Hey guys, so I'm a YouTuber and normally, I tend to download skins and all sort of miscellaneous content on here but I've done my own mods before and never released them, I've been doing some again, basicly making 2018 livery changes and what I wanted, was a livery that means you have a different looking car without needing a whole team overhaul for suits, garage, pitcrew, etc. And also, keep all the original chassis... I'd be interested in your thoughts with these :)View attachment 284159 View attachment 284160 View attachment 284161 View attachment 284162 View attachment 284163
The Sauber is very interesting, I don't really like the thick red lines on the nose as they look slightly out of place, as well as the red part on the engine cover, I think it would've been better to just change the number to red or blue on the engine cover.

Red Bull I think is a bit plain and could have benefited from some sponsor spot changes or just something to spice it up a bit (maybe drop the yellow or something)

Mercedes I really like the idea but there might be a few lines too many, simplifying the lines could improve it a good bit. (also the gray on some of the lines looks a bit weird)

Force India is quite good, it's a bit plain but that works

Hey guys, so I'm a YouTuber and normally, I tend to download skins and all sort of miscellaneous content on here but I've done my own mods before and never released them, I've been doing some again, basicly making 2018 livery changes and what I wanted, was a livery that means you have a different looking car without needing a whole team overhaul for suits, garage, pitcrew, etc. And also, keep all the original chassis... I'd be interested in your thoughts with these :)View attachment 284159 View attachment 284160 View attachment 284161 View attachment 284162 View attachment 284163
Very beautiful skins !! My preference are for Sauber and ferrari's livery could you upload them on the site if it's possible .... Great job and beautiful livery's

Force India is fine but i would remove the white and pink stripes on engine cover they just mess it up more than add something or maybe sway them downwards to the air intakes

RedBull is as good as you can make on RB chasis

Mercedes as much as i hate their more black style it is rather nice

Ferrari as much as you can do on stock chassis

Sauber, actualy rather nice and interesting something new i never thought about, maybe would add some red stripes going from rear wheels towards Alfa Romeo logo and some onto top of monocock maybe would work maybe not give it a try

main livery problem is keeping original chassis im interested in other cars on grid

They look good, especially the Ferrari :)
Love your videos :thumbsup:

Love these Tommy! Sauber and Force India are particularly pleasing to the eye, crazy how much better the latter actually is than the real 2018 livery. Always looked a bit confused imo.

Looking forward to seeing these in your videos and possibly in my own game one day ;) but yes, very nice indeed!

Only one thing I could say, would be try and jazz the Red Bull up a bit? Other than that, really great!

• Deleted member 561801

Guys, you do wonderful work! Congrats!!!

• Deleted member 561801

In which folder is listed the file carmodel pkg file?

• Deleted member 561801

The erp of the car you want to edit
Thanks! In what folder i must put the file "redbull-carmodel.layer.json"?
In roots: F1 2018/asset_groups/f1_2018_vehicle_package/teams/redbull/wep?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%