F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

So I already asked this before but didn't get a working answer, how do I change car performance manually? I already tried CW's video but it's not working for me since a Haas car flew past me like 400 km/ph. Can someone help me with this?

mod2005-jpg.232986

Sorry for asking another similar question but I want to have a play with the cars in this game
I saw this picture with both classic and modern cars in the same race, does anyone know how to do this?
(If you don't want to put it on the forum for any one to see then feel free to PM me)

I don't know anymore, I did it like 1 month ago, but I think it was drag.

Which team are you trying to make faster and by how much?

In the team .vtf files these are the main performance values:

To mod housepower increase the y= values in:
<RevsPowerSpline numVertices

Or just add one of the tier upgrade to the y= values:
radUpgradeTier1Engine (Tier1 upgrade example)

To mod weight lower this value:
<Mass value=

To mod aerodynamic efficiency lower these values:
<m_aero_cd_min value=
<m_aero_cd_max value=

To mod downforce increase these values:
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr value=

<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr value=

Which team are you trying to make faster and by how much?

In the team .vtf files these are the main performance values:

To mod housepower increase the y= values in:
<RevsPowerSpline numVertices

Or just add one of the tier upgrade to the y= values:
radUpgradeTier1Engine (Tier1 upgrade example)

To mod weight lower this value:
<Mass value=

To mod aerodynamic efficiency lower these values:
<m_aero_cd_min value=
<m_aero_cd_max value=

To mod downforce increase these values:
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr value=

<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr value=

That's the same as in CW's video isn't it? And by how much do I need to multiply it or how much needs to be added?

Can someone please tell me how to use the EEA thingy?
I have downloaded the ERP Archiver but I have no idea what to do... I can't find a video to save my life :(

I just want to use an updated McLaren livery which has two folders, a copy-paste one and a EEA installation and he recommends the second.

Hi, I am trying to make my own performance-files for a 2018 Season and would like to confirm some of the values in the vtf-Files. The Engine-RevSplines, Mass, Drag and Downforce settings are pretty clear, but there are others that are interesting but I am not sure if I understand them correctly.

"LimiterRotationRate" = Rev-Limiter? Maybe cap the topspeed?

"FinalDriveRatio" = Values go from 5.08 (Merc) to 5.3 (Mclaren). afaik a higher number should result in less topspeed and more torque and vice versa

"FuelOptimalTorque" = Again, seems to change the engine torque but seems to make no difference when I change it.

"GearUpSpeedMultiple1st" to "GearUpSpeedMultiple8th" = I have no Idea, but again, there are differences from team to team.

"comy" and "comz" = These are there for fueltank and chassis. It seems to change the center of mass for the chassis. comy would be hight and comz front/back position but I have no idea where the zero point is. sauber has a standard chassis comy value of 0.0 and ferraris is higher at 0.3. cant imagine sauber has the best center of mass from all the other teams.

"GripMultiplier" = Every vtf-file has a GripMultiplier for front and rear but also a min and max gripmultiplier. does anyone know if i need to adjust that as well if I leave that range?

If someone has any experience with these values I would love the get your feedback.

Is it possible to make your team mate better? i mean i'm driving at force india and i have same performance as ferrari and i'm driving at P 1-5 and my team mate is driving at P 8-13. I don't think its possible to fix but i think its worth to ask.

Hi there...

after a clean install of f1 2017 I was looking for f1-2017-pirelli-sport™mod to download it again but it seems the autor (can't remember the name…) removed it...any chance to have a last version please????

Hello! Someone knows how to change the background of the teams for select it? I know how to change ferrari but the others I don't know. This backgrounds
upload_2018-5-28_16-32-44.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back