F1 2017 Modding Questions Thread

I have a problem with EGO ERP Archiver 6.1 When I try to import the paint_a and paint_c files from Toro Rosso, it imports them, but the window to save the mipmaps files doesn´t appear. I have tried with previous versions of EGO ERP Archiver but I can´t find a solution. I want to change the color of the Toro Rosso from blue to black.

Thanks in advance and regards

I have a problem with EGO ERP Archiver 6.1 When I try to import the paint_a and paint_c files from Toro Rosso, it imports them, but the window to save the mipmaps files doesn´t appear. I have tried with previous versions of EGO ERP Archiver but I can´t find a solution. I want to change the color of the Toro Rosso from blue to black.

Thanks in advance and regards
Toro Rosso paint files do not have mipmaps in a separate file, it's enough to just import the file in

Can some tell me how it is possible to edit the drivers grid pictures in F1 2017's Carreer Mode. I can't find the files that are used then, so maybe someone of you knows how to access them.

Can some one explain to me how to edit car performance
i have edited in f1 2016 but i cannot got anything to work this game

In the team .vtf files these are the main performance values:

To mod housepower increase the y= values in:
<RevsPowerSpline numVertices

Or just add one of the tier upgrade to the y= values:
radUpgradeTier1Engine (Tier1 upgrade example)

To mod weight lower this value:
<Mass value=

To mod aerodynamic efficiency lower these values:
<m_aero_cd_min value=
<m_aero_cd_max value=

To mod downforce increase these values:
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_front_cl_minf_minr value=

<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_maxf_minr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_maxr value=
<m_aero_rear_cl_minf_minr value=

Can someone help? I'm trying to make own livery for force india on williams chassis for my career mode, But car looks like this:

0eGhzaS.jpg

How can I change the parameters of the drivers hands? For example, so that the hands of the Sauber pilots adjust to the steering wheel of the Williams chassis.
Thanks in advance and regards.

How can I change the parameters of the drivers hands? For example, so that the hands of the Sauber pilots adjust to the steering wheel of the Williams chassis.
Thanks in advance and regards.
In F1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2017\incardriver.erp, you have to edit the xml file. So for your example, you go down to 2017-williams_[Name/custom] and change the <animset name="animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_williams" /> to <animset name="animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_sauber" />. You have to do that for <scene name="2017-williams_custom">, <scene name="2017-williams_female_custom">, <scene name="2017-williams_lance_stroll"> and <scene name="2017-williams_felipe_massa">.

Can Anyone explain me how to mod skins etc? I´ve downloaded the Ego ERP File Archiever, but even after 2 hours than googleing (?) i couldn´t find out how this mystery works.
Thanks for help

Did you discover any way to export the faces in F1 2017? For example, I make an Alonso mod in Mercedes, with the face included, replacing Bottas. I've seen mods like F1 05 that did it. Thanks in advance

Did you discover any way to export the faces in F1 2017? For example, I make an Alonso mod in Mercedes, with the face included, replacing Bottas. I've seen mods like F1 05 that did it. Thanks in advance
yeah it's possible, it requires editing about 12 or so different ERPs. I've got a tutorial for it I can DM if you want

Hey,
I read that editing/modding car performance will result in the game crashing (or not saving anymore?) after starting careermode.
Shortly after the release of the game there were discussions about the game not being modable, but since it works fine when modding skins I wanted to know if it works with performance modding too?

Hey,
I read that editing/modding car performance will result in the game crashing (or not saving anymore?) after starting careermode.
Shortly after the release of the game there were discussions about the game not being modable, but since it works fine when modding skins I wanted to know if it works with performance modding too?
yes, if you have a game version of 1.8 or newer it should work (1.9 or newer recommended, 1.13 is best for newest mods)

Hello every one . I will already make some excuse im not english so it will not be very good sorry .
I got a probleme, when i modded my game. I want to change some driver. (vettel to merc/ leclerc to ferrari/ giovinnazi to sauber) i change helmet ect. But when i start a race (in carrier) the game crash randomly without said any message it just crash. The most of the time it crash when i use a flashback or when i use the computer in pit during practice session. Sometimes it crash during the first cinématic. Did some one know why? Thank you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back