F1 2015 F1 2015 Logitech G25 / G27 / DFGT settings

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone
I got a dfgt wheel but cant feel any FFB in game. I have 65% overrall in driver and 100% in game. I try 900' and 360' but nothing helped.
What should I do?

1/ For your profiling problem I would recommend deleting any profile you have created specifically for F1 2015. In the profiling software just go to the global settings and create a global profile.

Set the wheel rotation to 360 degrees, and all the other settings to what you want to use with this games (FFB, centering etc.).

Because you now have no profile for F1 2015, the global profile will be used by default. For any other game the profile for that game will be used as normal.

Hopefully you'll have less problems with F1 2015 now

2/
This seems to be a bug effecting many wheel users. Some have had it a while (pot luck I think), and others have now got that problem due to Patch 4, where they didn't have it before. I've never had a real problem with my G27 except that my custom F1 2015 profile didn't seem to work (see 1 above), but since patch 4 it looks like I now have to recalibrate the left and right axis each time I play.

Cheers :)

Thanx for the advice. I deleted the profile but didn't help, still hard to steer. 1 Question. What program do u recommend me to set the fuel, tyre, and brake balance just with 1 click?

Hey guys,
I have set Linearity, Saturation and Deadzone to 0 for Steering, Braking and Throttle.
And have set Force Feedback to 100, Environmental to 50 and Wheel Weight to 100.
It's working pretty good on my G27.
You might wanna try it.

Have to set my brake linearity to 25 for my G27 and even then I have to really feather my brake pedal. That's the only way I can stay away from ABS. Tried Graham's method without the Profiler but steering weight and DZ were not good for me.

Have to set my brake linearity to 25 for my G27 and even then I have to really feather my brake pedal. That's the only way I can stay away from ABS. Tried Graham's method without the Profiler but steering weight and DZ were not good for me.
Re the DZ, I presume you're referring to the wheel? If so, I remove the DZ by calibrating the Steering at every start of the game, like Graham suggested. For the brakes, I'll try that 25% linearity.

Re the DZ, I presume you're referring to the wheel? If so, I remove the DZ by calibrating the Steering at every start of the game, like Graham suggested. For the brakes, I'll try that 25% linearity.
I should have been a little more explicit. It is not really a dead zone it is like the free play in the wheel between where the resistance of the spring weight in the wheel is, so that the wheel can move freely from side to side for about 3 deg either way but the car actually responds in that 6 deg. When I am set up through the Profiler, that free play is much less and as I mentioned the wheel weight is much better.

The trouble is that the G27 has never been particularly good around the centre. I guess is depends on your individual wheel.

In the very complicated Project Cars wheel FFB settings, this can be dialled out for your particular wheel using a piece of external software. You use the resulting number from the software and enter that number into one of the game FFB settings.

Right, like Min.Force. I think Dick Hobbs increased Profiler Overall strength. I think I should increase from 100% too. But if I increase it to, say 107%-100%, wouldn't the other games be affected, though they have their own profiles? It shouldn't but sometimes my games don't perform consistently and sometimes appear to be using global instead of their specific profile.

No they wont be effected, otherwise it would be pointless having any profiles :)

If you have a global profile, that will be used for all games that don't have their own profile. So If you had no profiles at all, then the global profile would be used.

What is important is the way you load each game's profile. You have 3 choices in the global settings. You can make one profile persistent across all games, or automatically load with each game, or just apply a profile manually.

As a general rule, my preference is the manual method. If I'm playing pCars I will select it in the profiler before playing, same for Assetto Corsa ......etc.

No they wont be effected, otherwise it would be pointless having any profiles :)

If you have a global profile, that will be used for all games that don't have their own profile. So If you had no profiles at all, then the global profile would be used.

What is important is the way you load each game's profile. You have 3 choices in the global settings. You can make one profile persistent across all games, or automatically load with each game, or just apply a profile manually.

As a general rule, my preference is the manual method. If I'm playing pCars I will select it in the profiler before playing, same for Assetto Corsa ......etc.

Ok, I've had them set to 'apply profiles to games automatically'. Any reason for doing it manually instead, since it 'should' load 'automatically' when set otherwise?

Ok, I've had them set to 'apply profiles to games automatically'. Any reason for doing it manually instead, since it 'should' load 'automatically' when set otherwise?

Just my personal preference, as you said it should load automatically. By selecting the profile manually I know it's the current profile :)

The profiling software hasn't been updated by Logitech in years, and it's been installed continuously all through my Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and now Windows 10 days. So belt and braces I do it manually.

So it has to be in Global, and it won't work if these are set in the Game-specific settings? Meaning, we have to reset Global everytime we play another sim (ie. SCE, rF2, etc)?
Apologies for not replying sooner!
Yes by all means you can setup these settings in a game specific profile, the only reason i listed it as global was because i had just spent over an hour or so refining the settings and thats where i did it, in the global settings.

Hi, I found this thread in Stem Forum:

"Try this, works for me
Before starting the game, unplug the USB cable of the controller from your pc.
Start the game.When the game starts and you see the screen (season select) where you can choose for 2014 or 2015 mode plug back in the controller.

every time i want to play f12015 i have to do this.. otherwise the controller wont work. "

More, I made a profile for F1 2015 in Logitech Profiler:
Overall strenght 100%
Below 0%
0%
0%
Rotation 175°

Steering behavior now seems work better for me.
Let me know if it works for you too.
cheers

Hello there,

I've spent probably hours trying to have a decent setup for my steering wheel, it is quite alright now (thanks to this forum btw, ty guys).
However, at low angle (like 15° from center in each directions) my wheel is still too light, I was used to force a lot more in F1 2011-4.
This lightness makes me lack of precision in curbs and straight lines.

How can I address this issue ?

Thank you in advance.

Hello there,

I've spent probably hours trying to have a decent setup for my steering wheel, it is quite alright now (thanks to this forum btw, ty guys).
However, at low angle (like 15° from center in each directions) my wheel is still too light, I was used to force a lot more in F1 2011-4.
This lightness makes me lack of precision in curbs and straight lines.

How can I address this issue ?

Thank you in advance.
Have a read of the rest of this thread above your post, there may be something helpful there.

Your post was merged into this thread, so you may not have read it before.

On my previous DFGT and on my current G27, I always set my FFB in the Logitech profiler to 107% to help it a bit around the centre.

The ffb in this game is terrible on the G27.Hardly any feel what so ever from the wheel.Applying damper and spring in the profiler is unacceptable. It's a shame because it's the only thing stopping me playing it.Let's hope the modding guy's can crack the ffb code, then I can sort it myself.

Hello guys. I wondering if some of u guys have the same problem as me. I have DFGT and since the last update, when I choose Balanced brake the car locks the steering causing me to hit the wall. I have to zig zag to turn normally. Tried not running the profile but did not solve and tried also with xpadder same thing. I contacted CodeMaster but didn't help the steps they gave me and didn't reply to try other steps. Hope u guys can help me. Tried also Verify Integrity in Steam

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back