F1 2015 F1 2015 Logitech G25 / G27 / DFGT settings

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone
I got a dfgt wheel but cant feel any FFB in game. I have 65% overrall in driver and 100% in game. I try 900' and 360' but nothing helped.
What should I do?

Hello,
I have a Logitech Driving Force GT and when I turn the wheel 90° in Real, ingame it went up to 180°. Has anyone found a configuration which is "raceable" I can't find one.
I could not find perfect settings but at least i found a solution to your issue. Its getting better when you set the rotation limit of wheel to 270° or 360°.

Hello
I use a dfgt and got some settings that works well for me.
Was playing around with the settings and these felt the most natural to me except for when you are not moving, then for some reason there is no force feedback and the wheel turns extremely light.
In the profiler:
Tick: Use special force feedback device settings, then set to 115% and put the rest of the settings on 0%
Tick: Use special steering wheel settings and adjust to 360 degrees of rotation.
Tick: Both use special game settings and allow game to adjust settings.
In game:
Set to: 100%, 75% and 80% from top to bottom at the FFB settings, sorry can't remember the names of the settings now.
Hope this helps, any improvement on the settings please let me know as I would also like to try them.

Best of a bad job I can do at this present time, like someone else has mentioned it does feel like rumble has just been added rather than FFB. You can feel the oversteer and understeer with these settings for a DFGT.

GbNALPx.jpg

oh3t521.jpg

sqPeG8m.jpg

Hey, got the same issue with DFGT, my FFB is more or less sorted, but I'm down on power. Didn't notice immediately but on straights every one seems to catch me even if I'm out of the corner a second or two earlier. I'd recon I have about 90% power.

i use the g27 and everytime i have played the game after the release day, i have been having an issue/bug. i go to any game mode and the brakes are automatically applied all the time. as well as the gas. so the car will stop and the tires will just spin constantly. i moved the brake pedal to a button in the control settings and the car will start moving again, but the car will only get up to about 70mph. any ideas what could be causing this?

i use the g27 and everytime i have played the game after the release day, i have been having an issue/bug. i go to any game mode and the brakes are automatically applied all the time. as well as the gas. so the car will stop and the tires will just spin constantly. i moved the brake pedal to a button in the control settings and the car will start moving again, but the car will only get up to about 70mph. any ideas what could be causing this?
I have had this bug intermittently on my CSR pedals. You can invert the assigned pedal at the assign button screen and that should fix it for you. Currently my brake is normal but the throttle is inverted, seems to have a mind of it's own which way it needs to be.

the wheel weight is so off from 14 and 13, nothing is constant.

they really ****ed up the wheel adaptation settings... the game is almost unplayable. i'm using a g27.

every time i exit, it says the game has crashed. every damn time.

is it possible that anyone with mod skills can find the FFB file from F1 2013 and make it work in the new game. or has the file types changed at all? the FFB on 2015 is simply horrible for the G27 and DFGT(I have both), but when i went back and played F1 2013 to test, it was simply excellent FFB.

is it possible that anyone with mod skills can find the FFB file from F1 2013 and make it work in the new game. or has the file types changed at all? the FFB on 2015 is simply horrible for the G27 and DFGT(I have both), but when i went back and played F1 2013 to test, it was simply excellent FFB.
I agree 100%... Long time lurker here. The FFB is atrocious. If it was constant then you could at least get used to it. The FFB mod for 2013 was excellent and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Codemasters should upload their own recommended wheel settings as they did for dirt 3, which works great for me. If it doesn't get better than this i'm gonna go all in for a refund.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back