F1 2014 Modding Requests Thread

DTM Championship Extreme
here are some quick samples
demo will be out soon, if all goes well...

vxvdyjrzmzgwrn2nuhrq.jpg
va8ewdfwfqy2azzko08c.jpg
euge3h3bcjeytbmyevkj.jpg
korjtcpcy13rgwvo0bmg.jpg
jlucvkgcridotlzcm7dx.jpg
kcf9ctslcaf9czbiz0yl.jpg
m4la6ljtiocwk79chopf.jpg
ffgi0mr7qnpm3ceceqfl.jpg
im50jkl7t1bho4vkw24i.jpg
f4liyfaw4tmkghh8ubdj.jpg
This for f1 2014?

Hello,

Can somebody help me with this?
I am playing F1 2014 woth the season mod of F1 2016. In Red-bull I want to change the drivers. I mean switch Max Verstappen to 1st and Daniel Ricciardo to the second driver.

Is this possible and can somebody make this for me?

Thank you!

Hello,

Can somebody help me with this?
I am playing F1 2014 woth the season mod of F1 2016. In Red-bull I want to change the drivers. I mean switch Max Verstappen to 1st and Daniel Ricciardo to the second driver.

Is this possible and can somebody make this for me?

Thank you!
its easy, switch the names in the database, then also you will need to flip the DDs files, which are the pics of the drivers in the frontend folder in the pssg database...

Is there anyone who would be willing to throw together a McLaren skin for F1 2014, that has more or less the MP4-28 design on an MP4-29 body, but with the 2014 numbers? In other words, what the 2014 McLaren might have looked like if Vodafone stayed on? (Or if this already exists, could you link me to it? Though I've done a lot of searching with no luck.)

Is there anyone who would be willing to throw together a McLaren skin for F1 2014, that has more or less the MP4-28 design on an MP4-29 body, but with the 2014 numbers? In other words, what the 2014 McLaren might have looked like if Vodafone stayed on? (Or if this already exists, could you link me to it? Though I've done a lot of searching with no luck.)
That's impossible due to the limitations.

Is there any link, topic or video explaining how to mod f1 2014/2013? I would like to do a mod really simple, like this:

Driver nº1 / nº2, performance. Team-Engine(same performance and same design). Color(cars, clothes, everything but with original helmet if possible).

Michael Schumacher 99% / Niki Lauda 97% Ferrari-Ferrari (red)

Ayrton Senna 100% / Alain Prost 99% McLaren-Honda (black)

Nigel Mansell 98% / Felipe Massa 98% Williams-Renault (white)

Mika Häkkinen 98% / Emerson Fittipaldi 97% Lotus-Renault (dark green)

Lewis Hamilton 98%/ Nico Rosberg 98% Mercedes-Mercedes (grey)

Nelson Piquet 98% / Juan Pablo Montoya 98% BMW-BMW (blue)

Sebastian Vettel 98% / Max Verstappen 98% Red Bull-Renault (dark blue)

Fernando Alonso 98% / Jacques Villeneuve 98% Renault-Renault (yellow)

Rubens Barrichelo 97% / Jenson Button 98% Honda-Honda (orange)

Kimi Räikkönen 98%/ Gerhard Berger 97% Ford-Ford (green)

David Coulthard 97% / James Hunt 98% Porsche-Porsche (dark red, burgundy)

With the original tyre system and more tracks if possible :)
Hi
the most important two programs are the Ego Language Editor and the Ego Database Editor. With those you can edit these two files in their respective folders in the game. That is perfect to re-name the drivers and teams (language) and change the settings of the game such as car performance (database). When it comes to car livery skins you probably will need the Ryder PSSG Editor. With that you can look at the skins the cars have.
Unfortunately from what I know, you cannot transfer a skin that replaces the Mclaren for example into the Caterham car so it replaces that. That means all the skins u just named need to replace one of the eleven teams each. Another problem is the helmet thing which I cannot help since I am horrible at working with the helmet designs......
For additional tracks I would recommend the 28 Tracks Super Season Mod from Pedro: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-mod-2016-super-season.12063/

Good strategy, I like that.
Unfortunately I can't help with the car skins since I don't know how to this myself......but when you do performance and such things, I can help.
I want something really simple to start with, using the f1 2014 game, no big details, helmet and tracks can be added later, the important thing is the design of the team, cars and their performance. I like the old cars and I think the 1992 F92A Ferrari, the 99 F399 and the 99 FW21 Williams from f1 2013 classic are good looking models, since we don't have the awesome MP4-5. The cars can be as simple as that:
4imnQct.png
and their performance almost the same, I'm going to give my first steps into modding then, thanks for your answer Iceman :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%