Resource icon

Misc F1 2013 Realism Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 137812

Interesting...
Do you know which car part in the file equals which car part in the game? For instance I see there's a CARW, CAR_WING, and CAR_SPOILER...do you know which is which?

I also saw you increased the strength values for CAR_SPOILER while you decreased strength values for the other 2, how come?

Last question...what is the "sparks hardness" setting?
Car spoiler is the rear wing, i decreased the strength to 2 so it will detach faster, I think it should.
carw is car wheel i think, not car tyre.
car wing is the front wing, i believe i tweaked that a bit so its stronger at low speed contact.

Car spoiler is the rear wing, i decreased the strength to 2 so it will detach faster, I think it should.
carw is car wheel i think, not car tyre.
car wing is the front wing, i believe i tweaked that a bit so its stronger at low speed contact.

If what you say is true, then it looks like you've actually increased the strength for the rear wing, and decreased it for the front wing.
By default, CAR_WING (which you say is the front wing) is 7, 6, 5
You've changed CAR_WING to 6, 5, 4

CAR_SPOILER (which you say is the rear wing) by default is 7, 6, 5
You've changed it to 9, 8, 7

CARW (you say is the wheel) I saw you decreased from 7, 6, 5 to 6, 5, 4...so that would lead to broken suspension and tyres falling off with less of an impact, correct?

I would agree, based on the language, that CAR_SPOILER is the rear wing and CAR_WING is the front wing, but have you confirmed any of this with 100% certainty?

I don't know but i guess this mod has a problem.I just started a new career with a new profile with Force India and all i could to say that something is messed up.Everything is good but my driver has the Sauber's driver suit not FI's.What's wrong with this?

• Deleted member 137812

I don't know but i guess this mod has a problem.I just started a new career with a new profile with Force India and all i could to say that something is messed up.Everything is good but my driver has the Sauber's driver suit not FI's.What's wrong with this?
Thats because we are still waiting for the other files coming from v1tek. Nothing wrong with the mod I will disable the database temporarily until v1tek's release

Need Help, the mod makes the car "die" faster but the problem i have now is, that everytime i touch really just touch a car of someone else my car is broken and i have to restart the game... :( What values do i have to change that my car is not dying instantly :) ?

• Deleted member 137812

Next patch will be with the release of the F1 2013 Season mod ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back