Haven't been around for a while and not sure if im coming back, don't like it some people act like they've build the best mod around while its just different than others. Nothing is better and the mod you build isn't even better than what CM left behind, its just different. Keep that in mind.
So here it is the 1.0 version of the Realism mod, if people like to use it, use it. I also implemented the AI behaviour mod that I used for 2012 with some small modifications. If you have v1tek's mod just overwrite the database he used. Car pace should match these years cars!
Have fun guys!
F1 2013 Realism mod
The F1 2013 Realism mod is made for people who like to play offline modus but do like realism, what is an f1 game without realism?
This mod (v0.5) contains the following:
Realistic AI behaviour
2013 Car Pace
- AI will overtake more
- AI will not back out when they are on the inside at a corner
- AI rarely (but they do) brake late and crash into other drivers
- AI will not wait until all cars get passed when they are off the track, but will try to merge into the field
Realistic AI strength
- All cars have the pace according the 2013 season. (Fully released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release, half of it is already released in this)
- 2013 car race pace will be updated every time when there occurs a noticable difference mid-season.
Mechanical Failures and DNF's
- AI drivers pace is up to date according to the 2013 season (Released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release)
- AI is more aggressive
- AI will have more mechanical failures than CM last released patch
- Mechanical failures happen according to 2012 season, That means STR will have more mechanical failures than Ferrari.
- Each race will have between 1-5 cars that will retire due mechanical failures, the total can sum up to 7 if there occur some crashes.
- The DNF's can depend on your racing skill, if you make a lot of mistake the AI gets caught in this and crash into each other. So be sure you're up to the difficulty settings where you belong!
- This mod contains a improved damage model
- Tyre wear will be according the 2013 season, so RBR will be more aggressive on their tyres than Lotus (Released with v1tek's F1 2013 season release).
This mod is still a 0.5 version, which means its not finished. This is because there still isnt a proper 2013 season mod it will run on. After v1tek's 2013 season mod this will be an add-on for that mod. Its build on that mod.
This mod is physics only, so no graphical and textual stuff.