F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda confused...

Didn't codemasters say that the hard difficulty that came with the demo isn't going to be the hardest difficulty in the final build? There is no legend difficulty in the demo, but there will be in the game, so we can only hope that the legendary difficulty is actually harder than F1 2011. (But yea that video is bad... cutting corners... no penalties given, codemasters need to sort that out for the final release)

Well I hope so but I was a bit stressed cause nothing seems to be changed after 2011. About the AI - it might probably be faster at legend but still 21.9 in a Williams even with that amount of cutting. You can't win 3 seconds with so much cutting or can you? Even if you can this lap was pretty much slow. Hamilton's pole was 24.0. Maldonado did 24.8, Senna 25.0.

Don't forget, it is a demo :) that might not happen in the actual game :p

35lkmj.jpg

;)

Darren report this to CM so they can fix it before the release date. Playing a demo is not about complaining here but showing the bugs to the developer. I don't wanna wait for patch to see this fixed, I want it fixed in my game so it's importat to show everything we find.
sent them a tweet, not a got anything back at the moment, not expecting to either, ignored it last year why should they do something about it now, BUT I have reported it :thumbsup:

They rules are reduced heavily. When I had a go on the xbox I don't recall been given a single warning for corner cutting and I presume they are completely turned off but for really bad cuts.

As for the time doing 1.22s on a pre-set setup you have to take into account that is closer to TT kinda times as that was with no tyre wear or fuel on the car. Honestly though I expect to be able to do 1.20s once we get a handle on the game which is still over 3 seconds slower than 2011 though.

@Victor Ivanov you would expect us to go like 2-3 seconds quicker than of that in real life to give the chance to others to be able to do 1.24s right.

What speeds were drivers doing in real life, because in the demo with the low downforce (4-4) setup I got to 352 KPH which is the same as 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back