F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some gameplay footage
Sounds are improved.but They need to change hud,menu,time like this.For this times they only changed cars,sounds and track.So They are definitely improve Ai and Brake point agressive,track speed (for example:in abu dhabi we are going 335-340kph its not realistic) so They are developing game every year.its last year for codemasters so they should make to best game at final

its brilliant but what i want to see is better crashes in the game like this:
not this:
and if you crash your out the race unless you restart it or use a flashback and add Red Flag in case something really bad happens Monaco comes to mind and more mechanical failures in the game anyway back to the video
they all would have been out of the race from it and more head movement like lewis hamiltons crash in monza the head movement of that not like when u crash on f1 2011 also i would like a press meeting after the the race if your on the podium like they had in 2010
i would love it if you can say things to your engineer like how long will my tyres last then he responds that would be so cool but kinda doubtful

its brilliant but what i want to see is better crashes in the game like this:
not this:
and if you crash your out the race unless you restart it or use a flashback and add Red Flag in case something really bad happens Monaco comes to mind and more mechanical failures in the game anyway back to the video
they all would have been out of the race from it and more head movement like lewis hamiltons crash in monza the head movement of that not like when u crash on f1 2011 also i would like a press meeting after the the race if your on the podium like they had in 2010
i would love it if you can say things to your engineer like how long will my tyres last then he responds that would be so cool but kinda doubtful

Yes this would be great but this would be a feature if this was a PC only game. Crash simulation doesn't happen on console based CPU architecture along side a nice looking game its one or the other GT5 and Forza are examples of this.This is the bane of our gaming experiences. Im sure they would love to simulate amazing crashes and break downs but they just wont in the time frame and on the hardware they are releasing these games on.

Yes this would be great but this would be a feature if this was a PC only game. Crash simulation doesn't happen on console based CPU architecture along side a nice looking game its one or the other GT5 and Forza are examples of this.This is the bane of our gaming experiences. Im sure they would love to simulate amazing crashes and break downs but they just wont in the time frame and on the hardware they are releasing these games on.
it's not just the consoles, it's the license issue that they have bog standard damage as well, but apparently they are going to improve damage modeling on this game ;)

yes true but they could always make a crash difficulty like if you want unrealistic crashes choose that if you want real crashes choose that

What is understandable about that? I've never understood that philosophy.

FOM doesn't want games to simulate a crash that'd certainly result in a drivers' death in real-life since that could cause further bad publicity in case something happens in real-life as well.

That's pretty much it. It's very rare that game studios are allowed to do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%