F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
its like they try to make us idiots.. F1 is safe, look crash and no damage, peaceful sport...there is no reason for this.. dont know if its FIA or CM, but for one of them its little bit less work.. In real they like to show us chrashes, so why cant we have it in game, really funny if this is the reason... Anyway I m not going to drive this game to crash, hope other parts of this game will be at least bugless... sory for my eng

they still can left monocock unbrekable, and wheels can stay on car with ropes (but I thing that it is unreal for engine of this game, or our computers/consoles to handle it).. but after that there is not many things you can brake (only wings - dont know if you can brake rear wing in pervious CM titles..) and maybe some parts of bodywork so after all, it looklikes we have maximum posible damage (hope we can change sensitivity of it on PC like last years)

For me after first run of game, I will change cockpit camera position, and ofc sensitivity, hope there are only things that needs to be change (dont want to change AI or my grip levels), but this year it looklike that CM goes bit inside of themselves and at least relase a demo :)

PS: and get rid of that crazy pit camera JC who the hell tell them to do this :(

After two years of discussions I'm surprised that there are people who blame CM for not doing the damage right. It's not CM, not FIA, it's the FOM who set those restrictions for some reason. Yes it's possible but go ask FOM why they don't allow it in the game. And this is Pegi 3 game. How do you expec a little kid to handle the damage? :D I really think this discussion will never end.

I dont want to blame them and maybe didnt remember those discusions, dindt know about FOM, still 80-90 % of the game is top..

and ofc dont want crash in therms off kill the driver, but in way off more realistic car destruction, just cant imagine the bad aspect off moral inpact to kids (car damage), only good in terms they will drive safely in real?

Tom I hope this is because of the poor video quality. 12 days guys, 12 days. Does anybody have info about the demo? What car, what track, MP, full game but time limited? Anything?

It's still not listed on Steam either. Last year it was up for grabs like 4 weeks before release.

Plus I hope Topher is right on what the demo contains. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline