Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello! This looks so great on youtube vids, but when ill try to run it with my triplescreen setup, but my sidescreens gets so dark that they are close to black?

Attachments

• 096508FF-B1CE-4F3D-9C45-6E7BC5FC1D05.jpeg
    096508FF-B1CE-4F3D-9C45-6E7BC5FC1D05.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 56
I just updated the filter to the latest version, but the image is darker from the sides when I'm in cockpit view. I can't view my mirrors. Is this by design or a bug?
It might be because the filter has vignette and that's why its happening.. you most likely are on a wide monitor or dual monitor. To disable this go into the pp filter app and disable it via right clicking on my filter and clicking edit then you should find a tab called vignette and uncheck it :)

Hello! This looks so great on youtube vids, but when ill try to run it with my triplescreen setup, but my sidescreens gets so dark that they are close to black?
Problem with vignette.. I'm sorry about that I'll update the filter soon and include a version that fixes it :) thank you for your patience and loyalty

Love how the new filter looks, by far the best around and the best iteration of itself, but please stop locking the configuration options in sol and pure, as it is right now I can't race at night the car lights barely iluminate anything I can't even see the markers. I wan't to give it a 5 star review but this has to be fixed first. Using v3.3

Last edited:
Love how the new filter looks, by far the best around and the best iteration of itself, but please stop locking the configuration options in sol and pure, as it is right now I can't race at night the car lights barely iluminate anything I can't even see the markers. I wan't to give it a 5 star review but this has to be fixed first. Using v3.3
Thank you for your comment. I will work on that. The thing is why I lock it up is mainly because if I don't the config doesn't save the custom settings that i've made.. But i'll try and find a way around it I promise :) Thank you for your comment!

Thank you for your comment. I will work on that. The thing is why I lock it up is mainly because if I don't the config doesn't save the custom settings that i've made.. But i'll try and find a way around it I promise :) Thank you for your comment!
I guessed it had to do with some sort of config you wanted to share with us, but didn't know it worked like that, I know saving configs in sol/pure is posible, but would it be posible for you to save the config, find the file and share that with us? Like the Assetto and CSP settings files? Only thing we'll have to do is drop it in the corresponding folder and load it in game, just an idea, never tried anything of the sort.

Amazinf filter & work. works great on my setup i just need to control the brightness of the clouds man & the emissive of the csp lights cause the headlights look too bright
I'll be releasing an update shortly to have all the sol config and pure config settings unlocked to change :)

Only happens with Exquisite_Pure. Yep, please help. Other than that, it's been my favorite PPFilter.
1660355863437.png

Attachments

• unknown2.png
    unknown2.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 28
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 24
How do i adjust my lighting so i can see the sunrays better, i really love this filter but that's the only place where i feel like its lacking

Last edited:
Dumb question,

How do I install this? I understand how to mod other games and use content manager. But in the readme it says to drag the 2 files into content manager...I'm assuming the included folder is to be copied over to my AC directory, but which folder in my directory? I've just spent 2 days getting AC up and running, Im brand new to the game CM/CSP/SOL etc..etc...I don't want to screw **** up and startover lol.

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back