Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is with these "updates" that just announce an update will be coming?! Lots of modders doing this now on RD, really annoying to check the page because of a notification and find nothing. Every game dev out there is spamming the world with announcements, teasers and what not, please stop and just update the thing when you are ready to release.
I understand your point of view David, but I do it to let's say "hype up" the release. :) It's nothing to annoy anyone and I understand your opinion on it. I just dont know where else to post it.. and plus well there's a feature for this ( release a new version with post or not) so why would it be there to not be used..

zr0w updated Exquisite - Realistic PP Filter with a new update entry:

Exquisite 4.0

View attachment 600092

What's new:

• New bloom
  • Improved lighting
  • Optimization ( Should boost fps by a few )
  • Colour Grading
  • Fully reworked Sol & Pure LUA configs
And way more to find out!

I do apologise for the big breaks but as always I'm trying my best and I prefer quality over quantity :) thank you guys for your support and all the donations! you're all who keeps me going!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I understand your point of view David, but I do it to let's say "hype up" the release. :) It's nothing to annoy anyone and I understand your opinion on it. I just dont know where else to post it.. and plus well there's a feature for this ( release a new version with post or not) so why would it be there to not be used..
Well, it is your mod so obviously this is up to you - I will stop tracking your filter, because I don't have that much time to spend on previews and try to limit myself to trying out new releases from time to time. I will however check out 4.0 first and leave a review if I like it. All the best to you!

Last edited:
Well, it is your mod so obviously this is up to you - I will stop tracking your filter, because I don't have that much time to spend on previews and try to limit myself to trying out new releases from time to time. I will however check out 4.0 first and leave a review if I like it. All the best to you!
Understandable :) thank you for everything! Hope to see ya in future updates and such!

I downloaded it and tried the Pure version, and it is bright as the sun for me
any ideas?
I didn't use the CM preset because I dont like messing with the configs (since the game is working fine after I optimized it for my liking), maybe that is the problem?
PS: The older version was working fine
Screenshot_lotus_2_eleven_gt4_ks_nurburgring_13-8-122-17-47-37.jpg

I downloaded it and tried the Pure version, and it is bright as the sun for me
any ideas?
I didn't use the CM preset because I dont like messing with the configs (since the game is working fine after I optimized it for my liking), maybe that is the problem?
PS: The older version was working fine
View attachment 600110
same here
i also didnt use trhe cm_presets though i did use the settings in Lighting FX but still very bright :/

I am aware of the brightness bug right now! I'm trying to fix it and I will by today! I am very sorry for the inconvenience!

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INSTALL MY CM PRESETS AND WHEN YOU ENTER WITH SOL OR PURE CLICK RESET CONFIG !! My friend tested it out and it fully works fine to him.. Please let me know if that would help!!

No.. not really.. If you're reffering to the camera go to content manager, custom shaders patch, chaser camera and disable it and then tweak the settings in assetto corsa, chase camera
Plus I think something might of installed wrong.. the game looks like you have the default filter on or something..

Question: Do I need to redownload the CSP config and and your graphic setting every time a new update or are these settings independent?

Last edited:
No.. not really.. If you're reffering to the camera go to content manager, custom shaders patch, chaser camera and disable it and then tweak the settings in assetto corsa, chase camera
no I mean the graphics, it looks very bright and bloom when I use SOL weather script, and the color is weird

Bit of an issue:
in the pure lua, in lines 93 and 98, you're reading from sliders that don't exist. Since it's the last block, all that's really broken is Exposure adaption and the call to PURE__set_ExpCalc, but you should fix that.

Bit of an issue:
in the pure lua, in lines 93 and 98, you're reading from sliders that don't exist. Since it's the last block, all that's really broken is Exposure adaption and the call to PURE__set_ExpCalc, but you should fix that.
I would love to get some help with that.. I really need help on that :( i've tried for a while to make it work but abandoned it

I'm fully aware of the "too bright" glitch.. And I truly don't know how to fix it anymore.. I released the 4.0.2 update it was all okay.. I had about 3 testers and they all said it was perfect, but now even for me 4.0.2 is insanely bright after a few days and I truly think it's assetto corsas fault.. I truly don't know how to fully fix this issue cause it looks like it keeps changing every few days :( I've had people report its too bright for them already.. for an example I went from 280% brightness (which was good for me in the very beginning) to 150% now and now its too bright for me and I need to go to 100% so its okay.. I truly don't know what's causing this glitch.. Maybe switching back and forth from sol to pure and such..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.6%