Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dumb question,

How do I install this? I understand how to mod other games and use content manager. But in the readme it says to drag the 2 files into content manager...I'm assuming the included folder is to be copied over to my AC directory, but which folder in my directory? I've just spent 2 days getting AC up and running, Im brand new to the game CM/CSP/SOL etc..etc...I don't want to screw **** up and startover lol.

Thanks
The Exquisite.ini and Exquisite.cmpreset you need to drag it into cm and click save and apply. And for the assettocorsa folder, you go into (your drive):\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common and drag it there it will throw all the needed stuff into the assettocorsa folder :) and then reopen cm and you should have everything

The pure version interior lights are too bright. Take a look. Everything is the latest, and I even tried with all of your presets, but still: The issue is still persisting. I even reseted pure.

Sol preset:
sol.png

Pure preset:
pure.png

Last edited:
Hello, I just downloaded Exquisite and nothing works. I did EVERYTHING to make it work but it wont, I installed everything, the files that needs to be in the assetto corsa folder, the video settings and csp settings, everything is here but just doesn't work. How can I fix it?

Last edited:
Bonjour, je viens de télécharger Exquisite et rien ne fonctionne. J'ai TOUT fait pour que ça marche mais ça ne marche pas, j'ai tout installé, les fichiers qui doivent être dans le dossier assetto corsa, les paramètres vidéo et les paramètres csp, tout est là mais ne fonctionne tout simplement pas. Comment puis-je résoudre ce problème
Ju as bien vérifier que tu as activer dans les reglages de content manager SOL et CSP, et tu as bien selectionner le filtre ? ou peut-être que tu as deux assetto corsa ?

I did select the filter in the postprocessing part, I did everything. It could be very nice if someone actually saw my screen, the problem would be way faster to resolve. (some kind of discord call)

Hello, I just downloaded Exquisite and nothing works. I did EVERYTHING to make it work but it wont, I installed everything, the files that needs to be in the assetto corsa folder, the video settings and csp settings, everything is here but just doesn't work. How can I fix it?
Might help if you restart your content manager :) you have to use content manager for everything!

The Exquisite.ini and Exquisite.cmpreset you need to drag it into cm and click save and apply. And for the assettocorsa folder, you go into (your drive):\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common and drag it there it will throw all the needed stuff into the assettocorsa folder :) and then reopen cm and you should have everything
How do drag things into CM? If I try to drag those 2 files its just a circle with a line through it? Sometimes you can drag zipped files up to hamburger menu. So i dont understand how to complete any of this.

Thing is I installed this already and it shows in my list of PP filters but I dont think any of my mods are working at all, the game looks terrible no matter the PP filter applied. And the textures look like they're from 2010. I have every setting maxed out and the game is rather laughable compared to a modern sim.

But back to this how do you drag presets and ini into content manager? Also Ive never seen a save and apply button? Only save preset at the bottom of each section.

Last edited:
Default tone mapping might not work for everyone, you should make a big note to others. it made such a huge difference after i changed it

Last edited:
Hello guys I´ve got the problem that my dashboard and the rear camera are really bright I´ve also tested it with other cars that have such a camera there occurs the same problem but not the dashboard brightness problem. Can I turn the brightness down or is it preset related?

Hello guys I´ve got the problem that my dashboard and the rear camera are really bright I´ve also tested it with other cars that have such a camera there occurs the same problem but not the dashboard brightness problem. Can I turn the brightness down or is it preset related?
That issue will be fixed in todays update! :) thank you for your feedback!

What is with these "updates" that just announce an update will be coming?! Lots of modders doing this now on RD, really annoying to check the page because of a notification and find nothing. Every game dev out there is spamming the world with announcements, teasers and what not, please stop and just update the thing when you are ready to release.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies