Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you have problems with brightness in vr - try this, it helps a lot
1657139176628.png

Using all the settings provided, my AC does not look like anything shown in the screenshots in the description. I tried to recreate the screenshots shown and my game looks completely different. Any ideas to why or what I should do? For example, would a clean reinstall help?

Using all the settings provided, my AC does not look like anything shown in the screenshots in the description. I tried to recreate the screenshots shown and my game looks completely different. Any ideas to why or what I should do? For example, would a clean reinstall help?
Maybe you haven't applied the pure config (if you're using pure) and if you're using sol try loading it too in the sol config app :) let me know if that helps if not we're gonna try and find a way!

Maybe you haven't applied the pure config (if you're using pure) and if you're using sol try loading it too in the sol config app :) let me know if that helps if not we're gonna try and find a way!
The pure pp filter config? Yeah I have that applied. Do you have custom Light settings in the pure config app?

Hi,

I am unable to download settings CM says:

Can’t get shared entry:

Checksum is missing

Make sure Internet connection is available.

Could anyone check if the download is working for them, as I see another person had posted this issue earlier?

Hi , fantastic filter the best yet , I noticed the peter boese 2.2 weather is not being used in your settings, is this correct? Can I use the peter boese weather? Thanks for this filter

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back