Exquisite - PP Filter

Misc Exquisite - PP Filter 5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
make sure you drop .ini and .cmpreset files not the zip file itself. or just put it manually in C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets then put exquisite.cmpreset in Video Settings and put exquisite.ini in Custom Shaders Patch Presets
Thx it worked, i have other probem with sol when i change settings like brightness and some other thing it wont work like im just changing numbers without any effect

can you show me how i do that
edit: im already enabled sol 2.2
make sure both are sol
1666346410582.png

Tease.png

Little teaser for the upcoming update :) gonna change quite a lot of things. Also it might be one of the last "normal" updates after this one it might just be hotfixes and such reported by the users :)

Is not using the latest version of Pure going to break the new update, or is it just not as awesome as it could be? Don't have access to any more Pure updates for the time being.

Is not using the latest version of Pure going to break the new update, or is it just not as awesome as it could be? Don't have access to any more Pure updates for the time being.
Honestly I don't know I am using 0.142, I don't think there's gonna be much difference..

I like the colors and lighting in general, but glare, especially shift leds are way too strong during the day - somehow they get brighter as during the night.
you could try reducing the glare in the filter options or if you're in pure i believe in the pure config try adjusting csp_lights.displays it will help, every car has different configurations so there's sadly no way of making it diverse :)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 161 87.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 54 29.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 67 36.2%