ACC Endurance Series Round 2 Night Race @ Silverstone - Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Oh, anyone else noticing the grass "popping up" at night. Almost like the draw distance is bugger all? Really distracting.
I've not noticed that, hopefully i still wont now that you've mentioned it lol

I've not updated my drivers for a bit though, maybe a driver issue? I'm on 527.56.

I've not noticed that, hopefully i still wont now that you've mentioned it lol

I've not updated my drivers for a bit though, maybe a driver issue? I'm on 527.56.
Sorry :roflmao: I messed around with the foliage settings but still renders really close

Happy race day, don't forget your night vision goggles :p
1675677877803.png

Question.

Do any of you guys fiddle with your TC settings during a lap. I run 3 on the BMW, but it’s quite squirrelly exiting a couple of slow corners. Just wondered if anyone adjusts throughout the lap?

Question.

Do any of you guys fiddle with your TC settings during a lap. I run 3 on the BMW, but it’s quite squirrelly exiting a couple of slow corners. Just wondered if anyone adjusts throughout the lap?
I very rarely change settings during a lap. The only time I tend to mess with the settings is if the track feels likes it's changed or the tyres are starting to struggle.

I very rarely change settings during a lap. The only time I tend to mess with the settings is if the track feels likes it's changed or the tyres are starting to struggle.

I might give it a try when my new wheel comes and have a thumb encoder assigned for quick changes. Even short shifting doesn’t tame the oversteer completely.

Won’t be experimenting tonight, I’ll end up in a wall no doubt.

I’d a similar experience with the BMW at Spa, TC8 for me was the perfect spot for most of the track, but was clearly too much for the last chicane or La Source. Maybe is something related to the M4, not sure though. See you tonight guys

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.