ACC Endurance Series Round 2 Night Race @ Silverstone - Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Yes please! Fixed my Throttle pedal, probably might help if I map a headlight button for this race!
Ok, I was actually joking when I made this post, but it turns out I really didnt have headlights mapped, Im just doing that, and the rest of my wheel, with some rather classy dymo labels, can anyone more experienced than me, tell me if I've got the most important 10? what would be the most important to put on the last 2 blue buttons, and what, if you had 4 fantasy rotary encoders attached, that I should really get around to wiring up, what would you put on them, please? I put the indicators on the bottom green/red, should I use these to help out with the side to pass me on, say staying left on the race track out of lesmo 2, but indicating right to say that I see you and that I will stay here while you past?
20230201_215731.jpg

Ok, I was actually joking when I made this post, but it turns out I really didnt have headlights mapped, Im just doing that, and the rest of my wheel, with some rather classy dymo labels, can anyone more experienced than me, tell me if I've got the most important 10? what would be the most important to put on the last 2 blue buttons, and what, if you had 4 fantasy rotary encoders attached, that I should really get around to wiring up, what would you put on them, please? I put the indicators on the bottom green/red, should I use these to help out with the side to pass me on, say staying left on the race track out of lesmo 2, but indicating right to say that I see you and that I will stay here while you past? View attachment 636333
1675289830847.png

Mine if it helps. Top orange buttons are indicators, red "wipers" switch - click up goes through the wiper speeds - click down turns on the rain light. The bottom left rotary scrolls through the MFD and is also a hat switch to select things in the mfd. Having the indicators mapped is handy - I press both at the same time to flash as a thank you and use them one at a time to signal which side of the track I'm moving to in order to get out of the way for a car on a hot lap etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 636340
Mine if it helps. Top orange buttons are indicators, red "wipers" switch - click up goes through the wiper speeds - click down turns on the rain light. The bottom left rotary scrolls through the MFD and is also a hat switch to select things in the mfd. Having the indicators mapped is handy - I press both at the same time to flash as a thank you and use them one at a time to signal which side of the track I'm moving to in order to get out of the way for a car on a hot lap etc.
Awesome, thank you! I like the indicator idea, I might just try that.

View attachment 636340
I have the same wheel but different button layout, all my ignition start stop buttons are to the right.

I like the idea of having indicators but I ran it off room lol, my top left and right buttons are for push to talk (Radio) and Flash.

The red toggle switches are Brake Bias and Engine Map.

Might have to review my layout!
5C9FFD76-F458-4AA7-B7ED-A86C1E06C2DC.jpeg

It's a great wheel. I changed the pit limiter from the one they would use IRL as I found it too stiff to reliably hit each time.

I'm hoping to get on the practice server tonight around 8pm. I think we'll be able to run the brake ducts a click less due to it being cold. I'm guessing temps will start around 17 and drop off to 15ish by the end of the race. I've set the time to static on the practice server so you can get reliable testing in.

It's a great wheel. I changed the pit limiter from the one they would use IRL as I found it too stiff to reliably hit each time.
Yea, it is pretty stiff! The N button I use to switch view points for when entering the pits to get the bonnet view.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.