ACC Endurance Series Round 2 Night Race @ Silverstone - Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Sorry, I had 0 confidence at night. I have another series going on sunday nights, so this back to back means didnt get anywhere enough practise for night time. Span twice by msyelf and had no chance of making the hour without a couple more and proably hitting someone. Taking this as one of my droped scores :/

I'll get the results etc sorted tomorrow. It was a shame we had some no shows, some with issues and others with penalties but it happens. Amazing pace Andrew, you had me covered until whatever went wrong at the stop.

Do we still want to go ahead with the other night race in the series and/or mixed conditions or would you guys prefer day races with sunshine? Happy to roll with the majority if it makes life easier and you enjoy the races more.

Nice race, but I need to apologize to Kerr. At the end of lap one, he overtook me by my right side and then there was contact between us. At the moment, I was sure I was on a straight line, he miss calculated the overtake, and moved to the left before completing it, so i did not stop and waited for him. Now reviewing the replay after the race, and it is clear he did not move and I moved to the right a bit and spun him. I sorry for that and for not waiting. I'll take the penalty that the organizers think is appropriate.

Thank yoi for anothet awesome race. I was so slow, but I hope I got out of the way of everyone lapping me again, and crashes, penalties etc meant I trundled round into 9th.

As for conditions, could race in 6ft of snow for all I care, I need to experience it all and am well up for driving in any conditions.

It was a hard race, but fun!
I apologise to Andrew,. We had an incident when he caught up to me after his penalty.
I made a mistake, had a bit of understeer, lifted to get out of it and thought you would move on the inside. Reviewing the replay seems like a racing incident, but I'm open for criticism!

I'll get the results etc sorted tomorrow. It was a shame we had some no shows, some with issues and others with penalties but it happens. Amazing pace Andrew, you had me covered until whatever went wrong at the stop.

Do we still want to go ahead with the other night race in the series and/or mixed conditions or would you guys prefer day races with sunshine? Happy to roll with the majority if it makes life easier and you enjoy the races more.

Was a difficult one for me, but nor really because of the night (I prefer by day but it was okay), but because of 52 liters in the tank :roflmao:

I never drived the M4 with this much fuel so it was hard to understand the handling at first :rolleyes:

Then I spun twice, all by myself, and had little damage on front and right. Little colisions with Ricardo and someone else (don't remember who) but nothing that made me lose much time. And then a drive thru penalty because of track limits :cry:

But it was a nice one tho ! And I don't know how, but I finally hit 2:00 (and 990 :rolleyes:) during the race !! Never happened before :inlove:

Personaly I'd prefer by daylight and sunny, but another one by night or with rain wouldn't be a disaster for me :)

(Sorry for not perfect english I'm a baguette / croissant guy :geek:)

Are we all taking honesty pills or something? lol. Seriously though, thanks for all being open and willing to chat about incidents - makes my life SO much easier when everyone is civil.

Happy to look into any incidents that can't be resolved between you guys and you feel need reviewing.

I love the racing, I'm all for the dark or any other condition as it just makes it more interesting, lose lose or lose bring it on ;)

My race was excellent, 3rd position, keeping pace and with the start/finish line in sight... So Lap 2 comes (rofl), I took too much kirb into T1 and went into a slide, I did manage to hold it on the grass and used the pit exit to re-join safely but back in 6th. Argh...

I had an excellent race with Klengel again for quite a few laps until his pit, I done an 2 extra laps to try get an advantage, as long as i nailed my pit. At the end of my pit i came out around 2.5 seconds in front, which was excellent!

I just maintained it from there hoping to not get held up too much with the backmarkers.

Maybe if i didn't screw on lap 2 I'd be somewhat closer, argh...

Grats on the win Chris, your consistency is insane
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edit-
Just realised I came back to finish 3rd overall so my joke kinda falls flat lol

Last edited:
I had to check the replay because I touched another car. Not really an incident but not neccessary (my fault). I believe it was not a problem for the other driver. I used to much time in the pitlane. Time to practice some pitstops. The fight with Will was great... and I lost :)

Last edited:
@mklengel we had an interesting lap 12 with a lapped driver, I thought that was my time to strike hehe

My mistake was not knowing how much 55l of fuel would affect the Mclaren on the corners.

I learnt that pretty quickly…

IIRC the qualifying lap times were excellent, with @sebastalona dominating pole still

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back