ACC Endurance Series Round 2 Night Race @ Silverstone - Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Oooo, what are you replacing it with?

GRID Engineering MPX. Got my pre order in last week, delivery (hopefully) February…..

Dual clutch, Otto P9 buttons on the back (the Magic!), All buttons and encoders full RGB, profiles through SimHub. Two funkies, 4 thumb encoders, 5 rotary encoders.

Don’t think I’ll need my StreamDeck as a button box any longer!
F36AB89C-8F3A-4047-923D-C76844AAA322.jpeg
C1E1127B-64B7-489C-8D80-16C8C5C3D10D.jpeg
7BF1DB97-9048-45A9-AFCF-233A611A54E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Stunning bit of kit, I think I’d need to prioritise getting a cockpit before considering anything like that

For those who have a limited amount of buttons, ACC has an extended input option for already assigned buttons:
20230202123933_1.jpg

In my case, pressing button 8 cycles the light stages, holding button 8 longer than 0.5 seconds triggers flashing, without cycling through the light stage cycle. This should work for other actions as well, but I only use/tested it for lights/flashing.

For those who have a limited amount of buttons, ACC has an extended input option for already assigned buttons: View attachment 636450
In my case, pressing button 8 cycles the light stages, holding button 8 longer than 0.5 seconds triggers flashing, without cycling through the light stage cycle. This should work for other actions as well, but I only use/tested it for lights/flashing.
Ah nice, never knew about the button hold feature. Might get the indicators on after all :thumbsup:

I’ll check that out tonight

For those who have a limited amount of buttons, ACC has an extended input option for already assigned buttons: View attachment 636450
Dude I wasn't aware of this !! :O_o: :O_o: :O_o:
Awesome tip ! I have the Open Wheel from Thrustmaster and I don't have enough buttons !
Thanks a lot !

Guys, as we are going to race several times together, I am curious to see the SimRig/Setup of each of us :D I know we already talked about the ironing boards and the IKEA desks but I thought it would be cool to post our "things" :)

Maybe it has already be done on another thread but I didn't see it :rolleyes:
So here's mine :

1675346795944.jpg

Seat : Oplite GTR S3 with the Full Force Kit (used to be an Ikea Desk and a folding plastic chair ( :cool: ) ... until 1 month ago :D)
Base/Wheel : TX Servo Base and Open Wheel from Thrustmaster
Pedals : CSL Pedals with Load Cell from Fanatec
Screen : 32" iiyama (would love a triple or a 49" ultra wide curved, but you know... budget :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
Guys, as we are going to race several times together, I am curious to see the SimRig/Setup of each of us :D I know we already talked about the ironing boards and the IKEA desks but I thought it would be could to post our "things" :)

Maybe it has already be done on another thread but I didn't see it :rolleyes:
So here's mine :

View attachment 636477

Seat : Oplite GTR S3 with the Full Force Kit (used to be an Ikea Desk and a folding plastic chair ( :cool: ) ... until 1 month ago :D)
Base/Wheel : TX Servo Base and Open Wheel from Thrustmaster
Pedals : CSL Pedals with Load Cell from Fanatec
Screen : 32" iiyama (would love a triple or a 49" ultra wide curved, but you know... budget :rolleyes:)
I think there was a show us your rig thread somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find it. Great setup you've got there!

Last edited:
Ain’t no one wants to see my desk setup :roflmao:
Ahah of course we want :D As SwannyUK said, we've all been there ! And I think that if you keep playing with that kind of setup, it shows how much you are into Simracing ! It shows the passion :inlove:
Keep going and one day you'll get a good SimRig :) But we'll never be satisfied... I always wanted the thing that I have now, and now I want more :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.