ACC Endurance Series Round 2 Night Race @ Silverstone - Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Did you race on The Sim Grid before they stopped doing daily races? Your name rings a bell.
1675799124795.png

Let me add another comment. I'm glad to drive with you all. This is a total contrast to many LFM races where I'm not so sure to complete a race. This community is great.
This is great to read, it's made my day to be honest. Having a bit of a tough time with a few things I won't bore you all with so it's great to see the effort is worth it! Thank you.

Last edited:
My race report.

Didn't feel confident going into it. Tried a few cars and setups, ended up on the Aston, which seemed the most confidence inspiring.
Watched a few fast guys and picked up a few lines, which boosted my confidence during practice.
Quali was a bit wierd with traffic and track limits, but managed to put a lap in.

Starting the race was survival mode. I was trying to stay out of trouble and get space to find my pace, which I eventually did.

The incidents in front of me were a bit crazy with the night lights. Marty sent it into the curb of the star of the other pit straight and flew! Don't know how he held it.
I think I caught two punctures 5 laps before the end of each stint, loosing pressure on the rear rights and loosing pace.

I nailed the pitstop, gaining time to André (the guy who introduced me to this series!), but it didn't make a difference in the end. Thank you for the tips Chris!

Survived to finish 7th with some bad luck from others. Good result for me.
Excited for imola! Maybe a good track for surprises in the conditions...? :whistling:

Thank you Chris for putting this on and congrats on the win.
Good to see you on the races André! Thank you for bringing me here!

Yeah I flew :roflmao: Couldn't hold my line during this turn as I accelerated a bit too much, which made me oversteer and jump on the curb :confused:

I hate these sausage curbs... :cautious:

If by fighting you off you mean racing then I already lost :roflmao:

BTW, I just received this morning the ClubSport WheelBase 2.5 form Fanatec and the Mclaren GT3 V2 :inlove: Can't wait to try it tonight :cool: Good by Thrustmaster :)
Awesome! If you want to use the TC and ABS rotary dials in game I think you need to set something in the Fanatec software - a quick Google search should show you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.