rF2 EnduRacers LMP3 @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Sat 23Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yup - we will of course make it very clear prior to the start of each race, via TeamSpeak and the rFactor 2 chat-box, what the procedure and speed limit shall be for the formation lap. :thumbsup:
:roflmao::roflmao: It would have been good to have a heads up about the rolling start, didn’t have a clue we were testing rolling strats till Steve mentioned it when we were lined up on the grid. Also did not know what was going to happen when I fast forwarded the time, it did not skip it like it does with the formation lap but it seemed to introduce a bug whereby 1st place received a drive through for overtaking the last place which clearly did not happen. If we are sticking to rolling starts I think it would be better not to use the fast forward.

:roflmao::roflmao: It would have been good to have a heads up about the rolling start, didn’t have a clue we were testing rolling strats till Steve mentioned it when we were lined up on the grid. Also did not know what was going to happen when I fast forwarded the time, it did not skip it like it does with the formation lap but it seemed to introduce a bug whereby 1st place received a drive through for overtaking the last place which clearly did not happen. If we are sticking to rolling starts I think it would be better not to use the fast forward.
Oh dear... :redface: I am terribly sorry about this mate - usually I would tell you about these things on a Friday night, during my club event, but because you could not be there this week I completely forgot to inform you beforehand about the rolling start. :unsure: I have just responded to your PM, which includes more information regarding the bug that you encountered on Saturday evening.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 32 11.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 35 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 92 33.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 157 57.5%