rF2 EnduRacers LMP3 @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Sat 23Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Stephen Gibb I also wanted to test the combo, but..
Try uninstalling the rfmod file for tonights event using the rF2 launcher, then re-join the server.
This should download the correct files for tonights event and let you onto the server.

I'll be home from work in about an hour and a half so could jump onto teamspeak with anyone who is having further issues.
@Gasper Zupan try the above Matt suggested.
@Matt Le Gallez cheers for the help bud :thumbsup:

Mark I was having the same problems, the following worked for me but this has not fixed it for everyone.
If you have not tried it yet it’s worth cleaning your Shader and Cbash folders
You can do this by going in to the following folders:
  1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Shaders
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\cbash
Remove and delete the contents of both folders. Make sure to leave the actual folders and only erase the contents.

@Steve Le Gallez were there many people experiencing this issue last night ?
Only two i think

hi estoi trying to enter the server but before getting into the car pulls me out what can be? regards
@Stephen Gibb I also wanted to test the combo, but..
v7BFcyi.jpg
Sorry guys I'm not sure I'm getting on the server ok, @eliseo is showing connected to the server but couldn't see him there.
@Daiman Patel any help would be appreciated other than upload the rfmod file for the event? I'm stumped as Gasper is using the latest Enduracres mod.
I'm very sorry about this - I believe the problem has been caused by the way in which I created the server mod (.rfmod) for these events, which was slightly different to usual... :redface: I think that from next week I will revert back to the old way. :whistling:

In case anyone continues to experience this issue, even after trying @Matt Le Gallez's suggestion, the .rfmod can be downloaded from here and installed manually via the 'Content Manager' section of the Launcher. :thumbsup:

Try uninstalling the rfmod file for tonights event using the rF2 launcher, then re-join the server.
This should download the correct files for tonights event and let you onto the server.

I'll be home from work in about an hour and a half so could jump onto teamspeak with anyone who is having further issues.
Thank you very much chaps! Your assistance is greatly appreciated! :)

@Steve Le Gallez were there many people experiencing this issue last night ?
Only two i think
Yup, as Steve has said there were only a few people who reported this issue during last night's event - certainly no more than five. I can specifically remember talking to three guys about the problem. I wonder if it might be graphics card related - is it only those with certain types of card being affected... :whistling:

• Deleted member 6919

Nvidia 1070 here..398.11

Lets compare.

Nvidia 1070 here..398.11

Lets compare.
If we can avoid comparing graphics cards in this thread it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: I think that it might be worth creating a new thread specifically regarding this issue directly under the 'rFactor 2' sub-forum so that others can also get involved and share their feedback.

Yup, as Steve has said there were only a few people who reported this issue during last night's event - certainly no more than five. I can specifically remember talking to three guys about the problem. I wonder if it might be graphics card related - is it only those with certain types of card being affected... :whistling:
I find the whole thing very strange when I tested this track a week ago on Wedensday off line in prep for this event it was fine the next day after a Win 10 update I started to get these weird flashes on this circuit I then cleaned the Shader&Cbash folder with no joy, after the update last Friday I again cleaned the folders again(as I do after every update) then the track has worked for me with out any problems (offline&online), the only other thing I did diffrent was move the time of day later in practice offline as I have had these weird shadow jaggies before depanted on time of day offline.
Just been on the server just now with out any problems I tried moving some setting up higher again Shadows to Medium but it's still running fine for me, @Gopher04 I'm using the card up from you and same driver:O_o:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

Yeh I've run out of idea's, there are a few people on Steam saying the same thing..I'm on Win 7 so it's nout to do with the OS. Have fun.

re. Orange Daggers/Jaggies in Sky graphics glitch.. try turning Circuit Detail to Medium or Low - see if that cures it for you. For me, it doesn't happen in VR when I have settings turned way down. But when I view replay on monitor I turn settings up - they appear when I have Circuit Detail on High or Full. I have GTX 970 it may be different for other cards.

Apologies, but need to withdraw my participation. Hope to make it next time, especially if it's endurance pack cars :) Might still make it for race 2, but we'll see.

re. Orange Daggers/Jaggies in Sky graphics glitch.. try turning Circuit Detail to Medium or Low - see if that cures it for you. For me, it doesn't happen in VR when I have settings turned way down. But when I view replay on monitor I turn settings up - they appear when I have Circuit Detail on High or Full. I have GTX 970 it may be different for other cards.
Thx for the tip, I'll try this later.

Cheers for that Richard just tested that and yes if I have Circuit Detail set to High I get these orange but set it to Medium they are gone I guess must have dropped the Circuit Detail setting to Medium before the Le Mans race last Friday thats why it was fine for me.
@RainhamIron, @PurgerUK, @Gopher04 the above fixes the problem :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea