rF2 EnduRacers LMP3 @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Sat 23Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Stephen Gibb I also wanted to test the combo, but..
v7BFcyi.jpg

hi estoi trying to enter the server but before getting into the car pulls me out what can be? regards

@Stephen Gibb I also wanted to test the combo, but..
v7BFcyi.jpg
Sorry guys I'm not sure I'm getting on the server ok, @eliseo is showing connected to the server but couldn't see him there.
@Daiman Patel any help would be appreciated other than upload the rfmod file for the event? I'm stumped as Gasper is using the latest Enduracres mod.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

Don't know if anyone else has tested track yet, but there seems to be some weird issue's, whilst driving round it, there are big reddish objects flashing in and out again in the sky, really off putting, have the same effect on both layouts and off/online, might be worth someone else having a look, happens on every lap, was thinking of signing up but not with this going on, let me know if it's the same for everyone.

Just a suggestion if this track doesn't get used the new version of Road Atlanta is cool..

Don't know if anyone else has tested track yet, but there seems to be some weird issue's, whilst driving round it, there are big reddish objects flashing in and out again in the sky, really off putting, have the same effect on both layouts and off/online, might be worth someone else having a look, happens on every lap, was thinking of signing up but not with this going on, let me know if it's the same for everyone.

Just a suggestion if this track doesn't get used the new version of Road Atlanta is cool..

Mark I was having the same problems, the following worked for me but this has not fixed it for everyone.
If you have not tried it yet it’s worth cleaning your Shader and Cbash folders
You can do this by going in to the following folders:
  1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Shaders
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\cbash
Remove and delete the contents of both folders. Make sure to leave the actual folders and only erase the contents.

@Steve Le Gallez were there many people experiencing this issue last night ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back